• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shameless self promotion: my game is out!!

Flavia, I really want to congratulate you on your achievement. I know how much I put into my own projects and how I'll feel when I finally reach code complete. You've got something out there, it's passed Apple's standards and it's on Android too. I know what this accomplishment represents, so you scream about it everywhere you can.

I'm also familiar with what EA does to teams when they buy out brands. It's disgusting really, and I think you're trying to be nice ;). All that aside, congratulations. You deserve it :)

Thank you so much everyone, I have no words to describe how happy I am about all the support from you guys!! <3
It was a very tough year and we all gave up lots, but at least it's finally out!

Downloaded! It doesn't really look like the style of game that I'd play, however I'm thoroughly enjoying it! First time playing I got over 2,000 coins! I've always wanted to get into gaming development (I even went as far to join a gaming development course in college, but things didn't work out) so it's always intrigued me how individuals make high-quality games, especially when you're in a such a small team!
I wanna make iPhone games :[

What do the pancakes look like? It's part of one of my quest sets and I have like 38 out of 50 but I seriously don't know what they look like and how I got so many.

What do the pancakes look like? It's part of one of my quest sets and I have like 38 out of 50 but I seriously don't know what they look like and how I got so many.

Hi! Thank you for the support ^_^
There's a small encyclopaedia if you pause and click the "?" button. Pancake is the monkey with the pan on his head :D

Back