LINE Group Chat

if i download line i will join but i just got a tablet and its kinda old and stuff so it may not work well

hello ayayayaya how are you

hi order to the oath i'm fine how are you :)

if i download line i will join but i just got a tablet and its kinda old and stuff so it may not work well

hmm if other chatting apps work well with your tablet then i think line would work fine too, but line has been known to crash when you have too many chats unread (which would likely happen as our group can be chatty at unexpected hours)

oh my god i remember when we were still using chatzy... i'm not even in the line chat anymore but like hello to those who remember me lmao

Oh i forgot to tell everyone, i temporarily left because i needed a break from LINE, i found myself participating in a ton of arguments and it made me very grumpy :(

Oh i forgot to tell everyone, i temporarily left because i needed a break from LINE, i found myself participating in a ton of arguments and it made me very grumpy :(

we were all like "DEY COMIN' BACK BCUZ DEY DIDNT EVEN SAY BYE"

Line is in my opinion the best and most complete chat app ever. It's awesome to know there's a Bell Tree group chat there now ^_^

So you still haven't added me to the list of members hmmmmT

Back