• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Sea Bastion needs a shrine!

Firesquids, my child, we may require 2 tables if that is ok? Remember do not be afraid to ask for a form of compensation, such as TBT or a brochure about Sea Basses?

We also apologize for the late reply, remember to do the Sea Bastion ritual of liking our comment when you offer an donation. So we may notice your kindness.

I have the tables and four rope partitions for the cause.
I do not require compensation, but I will take that brochure so as to better spread the good word of Bass.

Last edited:
Yes, that's okay.
Also I can scan in RV for you to order candelabra, if you want.
By the way did you still need to visit Gonzo's?

@RedTropicalFish
Hi!:) Do you think I could visit Gonzo's RV please?^^I just need 1 item!

Last edited:
I have the tables and four rope partitions for the cause.
I do not require compensation, but I will take that brochure so as to better spread the good word of Bass.

Very well, thank you for the donation. I will open my gates very shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: Will open gates in 20 Minutes Sorry!

Okay, I'll order 4 icebergs. I can deliver them in about four hours, when they arrive in the mail. If you won't be around at that time, I can hold onto them for longer, just let me know when you'll be available.

Okay, I'll order 4 icebergs. I can deliver them in about four hours, when they arrive in the mail. If you won't be around at that time, I can hold onto them for longer, just let me know when you'll be available.

Thank you, We'll be in later tonight (Hopefully)

Update

We have reached most of the donation requirements, May Sea Bastion wish good fortune to come!

We have updated the list to reflect the donations left for the Great sea Bastion.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/T64gbp7dbE

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can offer a pisces lamp and water flooring :)

togen, My child we will desperately need the water flooring, as soon as possible. We're in low supply of holy water for the Great Sea Bastion.

We do not require anymore pisces lamps, but your generosity hasn't gone un-noticed. Do not be afraid of asking for a form of reward. We can offer TBT or you can have our Sea Bastion replicas, found in the gift shop.

If you do not have the items on the list, then you can always spread the word of the great sea bastion!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you. We did not now about this function. Would this work with QR codes created on newleaf as well?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, anything would be very helpful for the cause. Thank you :)

You're very welcome! I'll vm you when im available. All Hail the Great Sea Bastion m(_ _)m

I can offer the Tile Screen for the Great Sea bastion! Could I offer it for 10 TBT? It was very hard to obtain for the Great Sea Bastion...

Hey yo :D Sorry for disappearing! I'll be on and off for the rest of today. Let me know when you're ready to visit RVs and pick up Jellyfish lamps for the bastion. c:

I can offer the Tile Screen for the Great Sea bastion! Could I offer it for 10 TBT? It was very hard to obtain for the Great Sea Bastion...

That would be most grateful. When we will receive the blessed tile screen we will fulfill our end of the funding of 10 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey yo :D Sorry for disappearing! I'll be on and off for the rest of today. Let me know when you're ready to visit RVs and pick up Jellyfish lamps for the bastion. c:

Yes will do, Hopefully we will both be on at the same time. (Time zone differences) :)

I accidentally sold it... for not even that much money... >.<

Last edited:
Back