• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Thank you everyone! This thread is now officially closed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to come again. I can be one of staggers since I only need some of it

Hi! I’m going to be on a walk for a bit, but I’d love to come catalog once I get back if you’re still open. Unfortunately I don’t have anything from your wishlist on hand at the moment.

Alex from Orsterra

Hi! I’m going to be on a walk for a bit, but I’d love to come catalog once I get back if you’re still open. Unfortunately I don’t have anything from your wishlist on hand at the moment.

Alex from Orsterra
If the counts for group 3 are accounted for I will be locking the thread up. :)

Hi there!

Hana from Tsubaki would like to catalog the following sets:
- Antique furniture (all colors)
- Rattan furniture (all colors)
- Train set (spring)
- Menu chalkboards
- Microwaves (white)
- Harp (all colours)
- Fancy violin (natural + white)
- Shower set (gold) + Towel rack (copper)
- Macrame tapestry (white)

I have the blue heart doorplate and green throwback clock, you can just have those. ^.^

Thank you so much!! <3

EDIT;

I have a couple of DIYs, I can also drop there for others to learn. ^.^;
I'll drop how many I can take.
I have the following DIYs:
  • Log Stakes
  • Wooden-block stool
  • Leaf Umbrella
  • Classic Pitcher
  • Bamboo-shoot lamp
  • Light Bamboo rug
  • Bamboo Doll

Would love to come if there is still room! I'm Minty from Mousse :)
are you totally full? I’m Leila from Arendelle if you happen to have a spot open.
Interested in joining! I only need to catalogue the new sets

Corrine from Ceresia
Hi there!

Hana from Tsubaki would like to catalog the following sets:
- Antique furniture (all colors)
- Rattan furniture (all colors)
- Spring train set
- Menu chalkboards
- Microwaves
- Harp
- Fancy violin
- Shower set + Towel rack
- Macrame tapestry

I have the blue heart doorplate and green throwback clock, you can just have those. ^.^

Thank you so much!! <3

This makes the initial part of group 2!

I still have group 1 on the island so DM will be sent when they're down to the last few. It takes awhile to catalog everything when new.

would absolutely love to stop by again - can bring along some extra DIYs for people :D

Ismail from Zenn-La

Hello, I would like to come by too if that’s okay? I will bring you the exercise ball, silver simple panel and blue synthesizer from your wishlist. Keep them if you’d like!
I’ll be Rin from Shinsufiru. ^^

would absolutely love to stop by again - can bring along some extra DIYs for people :D
Hello, I would like to come by too if that’s okay? I will bring you the exercise ball, silver simple panel and blue synthesizer from your wishlist. Keep them if you’d like!
I’ll be Rin from Shinsufiru. ^^

My staggers for group 2! Will send a DM when all of the initial group 2 has arrived on the island.

Hi, I’d love to stop by again, I have the purple Throwback wall clock for you and a few diys I can bring :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back