• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Eloise just arrived on my island today. Gave her a special welcome party since she's the first Snooty villager to live in my island :D

115908735_2993193520809415_393168505534630738_o.jpg

Last edited:
I had my first Animal Crossing double birthday party today, and one of villagers celebrating his special day is my #1 dreamy Erik!
Cheers to the birthday boy & girl!

🎂🎉🎈

View attachment 292828
I was about to post the same thing! I have both of them as well and I didn't know it was also Ketchup's birthday so I had to leave and buy her a gift 🤭
Post automatically merged:

There was a scorpion on my title screen but when I went to catch it he was gone :(

116262539_1086533901740511_57023117444811658_o.jpg

I haven't uploaded any screenshots of my island anywhere (or had anyone visit past my entranceway) but I figured I could post a few of how it is coming along while my hibiscus bushes are in bloom. :)

Here is Westwood. In order of appearance - the entryway, a path that leads to the shore, and the campsite (that I worked super hard on all Friday night only to wake up 15 minutes past the deadline for the contest lol!!! still kicking myself for that! :( )

EeCU1QEU4AEwt92.jpeg

EeCU1P_UEAAFvjZ.jpeg

EeCU1QUUMAETQj5.jpeg

Back