• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

GNkfeIwacAEQ1oW.jpeg

Ok then.
(Will not regret this later. lol)

I adore Dotty.

On her way to go fish by the riverside...
Fisher-Rabbit-Dotty-2.jpg

She didn't catch anything, but was at least happy to see me.​

Dotty-by-the-River-1.jpg

And now, a silly story in two pictures...

Dotty-by-the-River-2.jpg

"Tom is so dreamy! I wonder if I can make his face out in the stars?"

Tom-Is-Unsure.jpg

"Dotty is so down-to-earth. I wonder if I can make her face out in the grass."
The end.

The museum finally opened in Mash Bay.
1000000562.jpg
1000000561.jpg

And my house is coming along nicely.
1000000547.jpg

Attachments

• 1000000547.jpg
    1000000547.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 1
Finally got new neighbors!!!
2024052408011600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

1000000575.jpg

Drago moved in yesterday and Gayle arrived this morning.
1000000573.jpg

The first bridge is finally finished.
1000000571.jpg

Iggly mentioned that I should start decorating the island, so I made up this little fire pit area with a volleyball in the background over by Nook's Cranny.

Found an island that was completely infested with scorpions and Judy was living there. Don't worry, I got her out of that place
It really does look like Judy is enjoying the pain you were going through. I mean, look at that evil smile!

Okay, I gotta contribute a fabulous photo, so here's French Bob on my title screen with Dotty pretending not to notice:

Bob on Title Screen.jpg

GOqyIIpa0AAOdRV.jpeg
GOqyIItaIAAUhAo.jpeg

GOqyIIqbcAA_Gko.jpeg
GOqyIIyakAADabi.jpeg

I remodeled my cafe at HHP today and made Sally and Poppy the owners of the small shop. I hope they can keep their jobs.
They do live on my island after all.

tumblr_ad7e7bcd603acbb2dc4cac38542bd151_16057b3a_1280.jpg

The gallery upstairs also had a little makeover

445468683_1662914934450943_2366629536898160849_n.jpg

the bamboo grove's pagoda has a tiger guard... 😯but he's always asleep 😑
i think i'll name him ''nemui'' ... it means ''sleepy'' in japanese :>

Last edited:
I just finished Tangy’s vacation home in HHP; I called it Camp Bell Tree. Initially (back in May) the plan was to continue & conclude where I left off after this post (my Harv’s studio designs), but this is how it ended up. That’s why I have Tangy dressed similar to Nef 🙂.

I based the exterior on Camp Bell Tree 2021, with a small hint of The Woods (a particular thread. The Oarfish represent the Oarfish collectible and the game we played to fish up the parts.
IMG_7545.jpeg

The interior I based on TBT events. Can you spot all the easter eggs (I don’t mean actual easter eggs)?
IMG_7555.jpeg

IMG_7556.jpeg

The Jello represents the Pinky collectible. The Keroppi snack represents the Invader collectible. The board game represents Mario Party. I have Zipper faces everywhere because of the cursed Zipper faces that sometimes appear in the banner during events.
IMG_7557.jpeg

Upstairs:
The Upstairs is also based on TBT events. It was also inspired by the fun times I had hanging out with @Nefarious. When we hung out, we used to love holding up the Ocean Sunfish in each other’s faces 😂, which is why I added the Ocean Sunfish. We also loved pitfalling each other 😂 The posters on the wall are a reference to his favorite villagers; my original idea was have Tangy continue investigating Nef because of the Tangy incident in the Woods and something else, and then later have them team up somehow, to conclude the harv’s studio episode I made.

Anyways, the desk area represents where Tangy does tbt work (I got the computer screen pattern somewhere on here; I’ll try to find the link later). The coffee cup is for days Tangy needs to pull off all nighters. The Dollhouse represents events where we had to design a room 🙂. The fan is one I made for last year’s diversity event 🙂.The rare mushroom represents the black mushroom collectible.

IMG_7546.jpeg

IMG_7547.jpeg
IMG_7548.jpeg
IMG_7549.jpeg

I might do some minor changes like add some more to the wall, maybe remove the Zipper Bobbly Toy and replace it with something else, add my ceiling items, but I think I’m finally done for the most part (unless anyone has any suggestions on how to improve it 🙂).

Final note: Thanks Nef for the fun times and for being kind to me and chatting with me when we both have time 🙂.

Last edited:
Back