• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Aw that's right my buddy !!!

109329386_10216495374685880_7757819659830329457_o.jpg

116039380_10216495374845884_4645563590071291647_o.jpg

The haunted house interior is still a WIP, but the exterior? DONE! I also remodeled my camping site. I'm super proud, so I'm gonna post some pics (with captions for the full experience):

Y40m7cQ.png

Ahh, what a nice camping trip!

2kaPm3u.png

And what pretty roses!

GfO5LL4.png

Hmm? There are more roses behind this fence... but what's this sign for?

Y3hik0j.png

Woah! Who knew there was a house back here?

701yxZN.png

And a pretty well... what a comfy bench...

ykWtdAI.png

And I wonder what's down this path...?

qWInMC8.png

Oh... uh oh...

Like I said, I spent WAAAY too much time on all that 😂 So, anyway, anyone else have any spooky spots they wanna show off?

Wow! I really like this. Your placement of everything looks so good like each item/flower/tree goes there naturally. I can’t wait to see what your interior looks like :).

My creepy area is still WIP and I’m still looking for suggestions; I might be updating it with a few more screenshots later tonight.

My creepy area is still WIP and I’m still looking for suggestions; I might be updating it with a few more screenshots later tonight.

Ooh, I like what you have so far! And I agree a tarantula model might look cool. Also, lights would be great! Maybe the floor lights in green? I tried them inside my haunted house but they were a bit too bold for it, but in your area they might work! Also, I've never played the game, but some creatures can be placed outside of cages- snapping turtles, spider crabs, and horseshoe crabs to name a few. Could those work? The horseshoe crabs even roll over and expose their creepily detailed underbellies when you press A... it's unsettling 😅

And thanks everyone! My whole island is mostly super nice and warm and welcoming, but ever since City Folk I've always had a haunted house, too. I seriously cannot wait until Halloween so I can get more creepy stuff for it 🤩

Love it! I like how you made a little story to go alongside it :)

That's less of a story and more of my version of a "tour", lol. The full story is that the house belonged to the lighthouse keeper and his wife, who lived on the island long before Nook found it. But, by the time Nook showed up, their home was abandoned and all that was left was the graves. The story goes the husband went missing when checking the lighthouse one night, and his wife went mad. She ended up going missing, too, and legend has it... the currently black roses (she loved her roses) were red, but turned black when she disappeared. Also, no one's quite sure who put up the gravestones- did the wife set them up before she disappeared, knowing her fate? Or did someone come along after? ...It's a mystery 😱
(I'm actually a horror writer... like, I'm working on a book 😝)

It looks great! Forest-ish areas in ACNH haven't looked better in any other games! Nintendo really outdid themselves for island customization

This is a lovely spooky island I love the graveyard :p
Thanks! I was originally gonna do a bigger one, but then I realized the tiny one worked. I'm also planning on maybe adding a little seat and book, as if the homeowner (my resident witch) enjoys reading out there.

It looks great! Forest-ish areas in ACNH haven't looked better in any other games! Nintendo really outdid themselves for island customization
Didn't they? I've had SO much fun making mine! I'm kind of regretting entering the campsite contest as early as I did, now that I've reworked my campsite 😅 But oh well! I'm enjoying it, and that's what matters~

Thanks! I was originally gonna do a bigger one, but then I realized the tiny one worked. I'm also planning on maybe adding a little seat and book, as if the homeowner (my resident witch) enjoys reading out there.

Didn't they? I've had SO much fun making mine! I'm kind of regretting entering the campsite contest as early as I did, now that I've reworked my campsite 😅 But oh well! I'm enjoying it, and that's what matters~
Yes that would look so good :) I have little graveyard on my island too :p I'm looking to add the status from Redd's shop but he never comes so that will be a while haha.

Ooh, I like what you have so far! And I agree a tarantula model might look cool. Also, lights would be great! Maybe the floor lights in green? I tried them inside my haunted house but they were a bit too bold for it, but in your area they might work! Also, I've never played the game, but some creatures can be placed outside of cages- snapping turtles, spider crabs, and horseshoe crabs to name a few. Could those work? The horseshoe crabs even roll over and expose their creepily detailed underbellies when you press A... it's unsettling 😅

And thanks everyone! My whole island is mostly super nice and warm and welcoming, but ever since City Folk I've always had a haunted house, too. I seriously cannot wait until Halloween so I can get more creepy stuff for it 🤩

That's less of a story and more of my version of a "tour", lol. The full story is that the house belonged to the lighthouse keeper and his wife, who lived on the island long before Nook found it. But, by the time Nook showed up, their home was abandoned and all that was left was the graves. The story goes the husband went missing when checking the lighthouse one night, and his wife went mad. She ended up going missing, too, and legend has it... the currently black roses (she loved her roses) were red, but turned black when she disappeared. Also, no one's quite sure who put up the gravestones- did the wife set them up before she disappeared, knowing her fate? Or did someone come along after? ...It's a mystery 😱
(I'm actually a horror writer... like, I'm working on a book 😝)

Thanks! I didn’t mean to say you needed to give me tips, but it is still much appreciated :).

Interesting story either way! :) i think that’s really cool and creative to come up with a little story for it.

Yes that would look so good :) I have little graveyard on my island too :p I'm looking to add the status from Redd's shop but he never comes so that will be a while haha.
Yah, he has some awesome statues! I miss the one fake he had from the previous game with the bat wings, that'd look awesome in my haunted house 😟
Right now my haunted house just has a front library with a hidden back room (behind the bookcases) that has a fortune telling room, VERY similar to Julian's house. ...Julian's house is just SO COOL in this game!

Interesting story either way! :) i think that’s really cool and creative to come up with a little story for it.
I pretty much can't play a game without some kind of story 😂 Even all my character's have backstories in this game!

This is rad. From the pics it looks like you've used a pretty small amount of space for everything, I think it adds to a more secluded feel.

It looks super cute and creative! Next time Wisp comes, it would be really cute to take a picture while he’s near the graveyard

This is rad. From the pics it looks like you've used a pretty small amount of space for everything, I think it adds to a more secluded feel.
Yah, it's definitely not a ton of space! It's just north of my orchard and actually super close to my secret beach (in the camping pic, behind one of the trees, you can see the tiniest tip of a construction sign- the beach is just behind it!). I have a lot of different areas on my island so I couldn't use TOO much space. But, when selecting an island map, I tried to figure out where my "forest" would be right away 😆

It looks super cute and creative! Next time Wisp comes, it would be really cute to take a picture while he’s near the graveyard
Oh, man, that'd be awesome :love: Last time he showed up he got stuck in a villager's yard and just sort of... floated there 😛 Hopefully he stumbles upon the graveyard at some point 😉

Back