• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Eloise just arrived on my island today. Gave her a special welcome party since she's the first Snooty villager to live in my island :D

115908735_2993193520809415_393168505534630738_o.jpg

Last edited:
I had my first Animal Crossing double birthday party today, and one of villagers celebrating his special day is my #1 dreamy Erik!
Cheers to the birthday boy & girl!

🎂🎉🎈

View attachment 292828
I was about to post the same thing! I have both of them as well and I didn't know it was also Ketchup's birthday so I had to leave and buy her a gift 🤭
Post automatically merged:

There was a scorpion on my title screen but when I went to catch it he was gone :(

116262539_1086533901740511_57023117444811658_o.jpg

I haven't uploaded any screenshots of my island anywhere (or had anyone visit past my entranceway) but I figured I could post a few of how it is coming along while my hibiscus bushes are in bloom. :)

Here is Westwood. In order of appearance - the entryway, a path that leads to the shore, and the campsite (that I worked super hard on all Friday night only to wake up 15 minutes past the deadline for the contest lol!!! still kicking myself for that! :( )

EeCU1QEU4AEwt92.jpeg

EeCU1P_UEAAFvjZ.jpeg

EeCU1QUUMAETQj5.jpeg

Back