• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
This is the official sticky thread for sharing your captured screenshots and videos from Animal Crossing: New Horizons! You should always post this content in here unless you have screenshots or videos surrounding a specific topic that would be useful to others and deserves its own thread.

Please...
  • Be considerate with the number of screenshots and frequency in which you post. It'd be best to limit to 10 or less screenshots per post and not make posts more than once per day in order to share the thread with others and not dominate all of the space.
  • Use spoiler tags if you are time traveling and sharing content that is far ahead of what most players have likely seen, at least for the first few weeks after release date.
  • Only post in here if you have either content to share, or are replying to someone else's content.

Screenshot and Videos Guide

Here is a brief summary of how to capture and share screenshots or videos on Nintendo Switch for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. This will be updated further at a later date.

Capturing Screenshots and Videos

To capture a screenshot on your Nintendo Switch, press the capture button on the bottom of the left Joy-Con! On a Pro Controller, the button will be towards the centre-left of the controller. For a video, simply hold down the capture button.

For viewing your captured screenshots and videos, head to the Switch Home Menu and press the blue Albums button along the bottom. See the official Nintendo support article here for more information.

Sharing Screenshots and Videos

You can use the built-in Share function in the Albums app to post your screenshots or videos to either Twitter or Facebook. See the official Nintendo support article here for more information.

Alternatively, if you are using an SD Card, you can remove it from your Switch and insert the card into a computer to retrieve the images manually for upload on TBT. (or another website) The SD Card can be found under the kickstand on the back.

Note: We, the staff, will be creating a series of relevant sticky threads for New Horizons shortly and closing similar existing threads. This is to have full control over the OPs of the threads, and to eliminate any fighting over who gets the make 'the' thread.

(reposting from other thread)

i'm so excited to see everyone's photos omg!
my copy arrived a day early, i've been having so much fun ;_;

VqumyED.jpg

‘Óhana’

I opted to purchase “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” directly from Nintendo and in digital.

It became available for me to play shortly after 12:00 a.m. ET on Friday, March 20, 2020.

Funny thing, which I did not expect, is that what I selected for an island—and I wanted the area of Nook (and eventually the Plaza) to be centered—was actually my first attempt. I am pleased with is the color of the airport and the fruit of the island. (I don’t mind that Plaza will not be centered. I already envision shops neighboring it. And I would like to relocate residents further north.)

I have named it Óhana, which means family, and my starting villagers are Uchi cat Katt (who is in my “New Leaf” town ACNLpics, a museum-themed town with humans housing the pictures of regular villagers and special characters) and Jock bear Teddy (who is in my orange-themed town Orange).

My Nintendo Switch may be at its limit with screen shots; so, I used my smartphone to take pictures. I scaled some of them. And I will share a few below.

This is keeping mind I am posting it this short of 06:00 a.m. ET. I started playing “New Horizons” less than six hours prior to this post.

5036F338-C42B-4E3F-95C2-E2FC9E95E7C8.jpg

A43803FE-7510-4763-B3BD-C4924B868BB6.jpg

1CAFAFE9-F246-4E10-B36D-4629EAA8DFEF.jpg

44E4A62F-5FF6-4887-80BB-7EFD00FB7C5B.jpg

392C8D79-D752-4FBD-98F6-A91C6314E771.jpg

FC989B32-C573-4FF2-A374-896E423A1AF6.jpg

64CBDC01-1682-47AF-A71A-83388D0BD214.jpg

B020D9A8-5149-4FA0-A5C6-04568C700B47.jpg

AB8515C1-A7FA-4506-A21C-4D6377FA0D56.jpg

04C998BC-76A7-4AE1-B0D9-5A1898A4522E.jpg

Attachments

• E8ACCAED-1E3F-447A-BF8C-0E78CA888D27.jpg
    E8ACCAED-1E3F-447A-BF8C-0E78CA888D27.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,264
Last edited:
Got the Pop hairstyle pack and I love it!
Looking forward to seeing what the Rock pack includes!

5AvIgxS.jpg

Back