• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

This happened a couple of weeks ago (almost), but I decided to finally have a few of these instances posted here. It was a pretty rare occurrence. I've just stepped out of the Resident Services, and it took me a while to notice the tarantula hissing because of the net my Rep was holding. Five of my islanders were present at the scene, too:

Here are a few other videos of three of my villagers dancing and singing (K.K. Break) together. Thought that was precious:

That day was already a fairly decent one, but these moments made the night even better.

EDIT: Had a hard time remembering the song, but checking again, it's K.K. Break for sure.

Last edited:
IMG_6204.jpeg

It happened yesterday. It’s starting.

Deleted because I don't know WTH I am doing. I thought I knew how to link a video.

Last edited:
This was from the one Halloween event I co-hosted with @/dizzy bone. I took a lot of pictures and explored other areas/people's homes for fun. I have no where to put them so it'll be here.

F8yq-yhbkAEMVzI

F8yqo6IbAAA2d3x

F9l9Yt_aQAAf_nN

F9qioNHbcAAZtaM

F9rbalja4AAcTLL

F95vsARaEAAe9bT

I was playing pretty late at night and saw this phenomenon in the sky. I have heard of the aurora borealis appearing in some islands, but not this other one...
IMG_0609.jpegIMG_0608.jpegIMG_0607.jpeg

Had you just flown back from something? It looks kinda like the aeroplane trails and aurora borealis only happens in the winter as far as I know 🤔
I went to someone's island before noticing this. Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's it. I've flown to other islands before and I might have seen it a few times but I forgot. I might try again and see if I get it once more.

I went to someone's island before noticing this. Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's it. I've flown to other islands before and I might have seen it a few times but I forgot. I might try again and see if I get it once more.
Update: I had someone fly to my island for an order I made in another thread and the airplane trails appeared again. It's nice how they could put tiny little details like this into a game, even if it seems unnecessary.
IMG_0613.jpeg

Reactions: Doo
I came across a post recently where someone mentioned visiting "treasure islands" found in livestreams to get whatever they wanted, so I decided to give them a shot to complete my cherry blossom recipe collection. Let's just say... it was an interesting experience.
IMG_0639.jpeg
IMG_0638.jpeg

This particular one that I visited was clearly hacked, with a strange-looking map, floating buildings, and spots where there was no ground whatsoever. When I stepped on them I, almost thought I was going to plummet! Thankfully nothing happened. And of course, there were recipes. A ton of them. It took a while for me to understand how they were arranged so I could get what I needed.

Rest assured, nothing has happened to my save file after I visited this island. I even have the backup feature enabled just in case.

Back