Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

This happened a couple of weeks ago (almost), but I decided to finally have a few of these instances posted here. It was a pretty rare occurrence. I've just stepped out of the Resident Services, and it took me a while to notice the tarantula hissing because of the net my Rep was holding. Five of my islanders were present at the scene, too:

Here are a few other videos of three of my villagers dancing and singing (K.K. Break) together. Thought that was precious:

That day was already a fairly decent one, but these moments made the night even better.

EDIT: Had a hard time remembering the song, but checking again, it's K.K. Break for sure.

Last edited:
IMG_6204.jpeg

It happened yesterday. It’s starting.

Deleted because I don't know WTH I am doing. I thought I knew how to link a video.

Last edited:

Just walks right on by it without a second thought.

This was from the one Halloween event I co-hosted with @/dizzy bone. I took a lot of pictures and explored other areas/people's homes for fun. I have no where to put them so it'll be here.

F8yq-yhbkAEMVzI

F8yqo6IbAAA2d3x

F9l9Yt_aQAAf_nN

F9qioNHbcAAZtaM

F9rbalja4AAcTLL

F95vsARaEAAe9bT

I was playing pretty late at night and saw this phenomenon in the sky. I have heard of the aurora borealis appearing in some islands, but not this other one...
IMG_0609.jpegIMG_0608.jpegIMG_0607.jpeg

Had you just flown back from something? It looks kinda like the aeroplane trails and aurora borealis only happens in the winter as far as I know 🤔
I went to someone's island before noticing this. Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's it. I've flown to other islands before and I might have seen it a few times but I forgot. I might try again and see if I get it once more.

I went to someone's island before noticing this. Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's it. I've flown to other islands before and I might have seen it a few times but I forgot. I might try again and see if I get it once more.
Update: I had someone fly to my island for an order I made in another thread and the airplane trails appeared again. It's nice how they could put tiny little details like this into a game, even if it seems unnecessary.
IMG_0613.jpeg

Reactions: Doo
I came across a post recently where someone mentioned visiting "treasure islands" found in livestreams to get whatever they wanted, so I decided to give them a shot to complete my cherry blossom recipe collection. Let's just say... it was an interesting experience.
IMG_0639.jpeg
IMG_0638.jpeg

This particular one that I visited was clearly hacked, with a strange-looking map, floating buildings, and spots where there was no ground whatsoever. When I stepped on them I, almost thought I was going to plummet! Thankfully nothing happened. And of course, there were recipes. A ton of them. It took a while for me to understand how they were arranged so I could get what I needed.

Rest assured, nothing has happened to my save file after I visited this island. I even have the backup feature enabled just in case.

Back