• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

IMG_6098.jpeg

I found all of the pieces for a cowboy outfit, so I decided I had to make it into a new star wand outfit.

IMG_6099.jpeg

Secondly, Sally decided to stop by for a visit, and this is what she decided to give me as a gift. No presentation or anything, she just told me she wanted to give me a gift and gave me her photo. I’m not complaining or anything.

It’s not much but I gave Purrl’s house a springtime redesign 😊

Attachments

• IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 8
GJDFTKtacAAma3O.jpeg

Nibbles looking adorable with her star boppers.

GJDFDDJbsAITtfQ.jpeg

Some of the worst folks on my island together.

Last edited:
So I've noticed people posting screenshots in other threads after mods wouldn't let me do a thread where people shared screenshots for a specific reason and told me to go to the screenshot thread when there is a million different topics.. so did that terrible rule finally cease???

So I've noticed people posting screenshots in other threads after mods wouldn't let me do a thread where people shared screenshots for a specific reason and told me to go to the screenshot thread when there is a million different topics.. so did that terrible rule finally cease???
I've been able to post in-game screenshots in other NH threads for quite a while without anyone saying a thing. I'm not entirely sure when and if such a rule was ever implemented, but I suppose the mods have been quietly letting users post in-game screenshots that are related to the topics being discussed in other threads due to the game's popularity peak becoming well surpassed, as long as they aren't seen as being duplicates of this thread.

I believe the reason such a rule was enforced was because of users making way too many specific picture threads that cluttered the page. Besides, there are users out there that prefer to just talk about the game and not have their browsers become cluttered with high-sized pictures that can eat bandwidth or data. I could be completely wrong about this, but it sounds plausible.

Here's some pictures I've probably never shared from my archive...​

Not the Best Place to Study Dating Tactics.jpg

I wonder what Lopez is studying that requires him to sit in front of Caroline's house. Seems a bit weird, doesn't it?

Finding Rover 2.jpg

Rover is such a nice cat to be around. I wish he'd come by more often.

Sentimental Rabbit 1.jpg

Sentimental rabbit.

Sentimental Rabbit 2.jpg

It's very high as an SAT score, but last time I checked, scores can only end in zero.

Sentimental Rabbit 3.jpg

For a moment, I thought you were going to make a Buffalo Wild Wings reference.

Sentimental Rabbit 4.jpg

Well, still cool that you learned something new that day.

Sentimental Rabbit 5.jpg

And I feel sentimental about all the happy moments we've shared together.

Punchy & Dotty Red.jpg

I was going to make a signature banner featuring these two, but I had a fantastic idea to make a Bruce and Lopez one instead. Regardless, I could totally see Punchy and Dotty being besties if I wanted them to be.

Bob and Me.jpg

I did one of these for an avatar with Dotty, and also took one with Bob. Personally, I like Dotty's better, but Bob's got such a cool smug expression going on here.

Whataya know, I archived most of those moments too...
Bob, Mallary, Cherry, Dotty and Lopez are all second occurrences as I didn't archive the first time they gave me theirs.

Patty Finally Gives Out Her Photo 2.jpg

Bob Gives Out His Photo Again.jpg

Mallary Gives Out Her Photo Again.jpg

Cherry Gives Out Her Photo Again.jpg

Tom Gives Out His Photo.jpg

Dotty Gives Out Her Photo Again.jpg

(She gave it to me without mentioning that it was her photo)

Lopez Gives Out His Photo Again.jpg
Poncho Gives Out His Photo.jpg

Kyle Gives Out His Photo (41 Days).jpg

Kyle gave me his photo in a personal record 41 real life days. I have not yet been given Caroline's photo.​

Back