Science Fair Projects?

kierraaa-

Bells
Am I the only one who has to do a Science Fair Project? Well as always I waited to the last minute to do it and it's due tomorrow. My title is "Ready! Set! Dissolve!". It is basically about the rate at which a 'PainKiller dissolves in water, and Asprin dissolves the fastest with a time of one minute to dissolve. I dislike science so much, and yet I still had to do one. But in the end I always learn something.

What are some of your previous 'Science Fair Projects?

Honestly, I thought of this when I saw the title.

volcano.jpg

I did my Science Project last minute too!!! lol

Mine was about how music can effect how someone works on homework.
It worked out pretty great, everyone said I did very well

wow i havent done a science project since like 4th or 5th grade. lol
i did underwater fireworks. it was cool :D

I thought of the piece of *censored.2.0* that I made last year. Something about metals in the ground or something. I got a B, and it was half-assed.

Never had a science fair at any of the schools I have been to.
Las Vegas really sucks ass.

The last time I had to do a science project, I did it on the flow of electricity... Or something like that. And that was in sixth grade. =P

I think I did a gum one once (as I am the one that never doesn't have gum) and besides that one, I've always worked with plants. I like botany.

I'm doing my current project on if adults will get lower test scores than children on tests of curriculum taught in my state.

EDIT- Lol, run on sentence.

The last time i did a Science Fair Project was like 1st grade. I can't remember what it was....

Back