• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Science Fair Projects?

kierraaa-

Bells
Am I the only one who has to do a Science Fair Project? Well as always I waited to the last minute to do it and it's due tomorrow. My title is "Ready! Set! Dissolve!". It is basically about the rate at which a 'PainKiller dissolves in water, and Asprin dissolves the fastest with a time of one minute to dissolve. I dislike science so much, and yet I still had to do one. But in the end I always learn something.

What are some of your previous 'Science Fair Projects?

Honestly, I thought of this when I saw the title.

volcano.jpg

I did my Science Project last minute too!!! lol

Mine was about how music can effect how someone works on homework.
It worked out pretty great, everyone said I did very well

wow i havent done a science project since like 4th or 5th grade. lol
i did underwater fireworks. it was cool :D

I thought of the piece of *censored.2.0* that I made last year. Something about metals in the ground or something. I got a B, and it was half-assed.

Never had a science fair at any of the schools I have been to.
Las Vegas really sucks ass.

The last time I had to do a science project, I did it on the flow of electricity... Or something like that. And that was in sixth grade. =P

I think I did a gum one once (as I am the one that never doesn't have gum) and besides that one, I've always worked with plants. I like botany.

I'm doing my current project on if adults will get lower test scores than children on tests of curriculum taught in my state.

EDIT- Lol, run on sentence.

The last time i did a Science Fair Project was like 1st grade. I can't remember what it was....

Back