• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Save the Bonk Reaction! - a petition

I
1711575424247.gif
in agreement 😌

I wouldn't mind seeing more react options.

Bonk is a strange one to me. I've already seen instances of the emote being used in situations that don't make sense. It's a fun emote. Yet I feel to say one that could easily begin to take a negative connotation. Especially depending on the feelings of each individual.

There does become a difference between a festive temporary emote and one that becomes a mainstay. I feel like overtime it could easily become less joking, and more of symbolism for placing a 'dislike stamp' on a post.

Personally I like the reaction though I don’t have it but at the same time I understand why some don’t feel comfortable about it. From what I’ve seen so far, the bonks have been all good spirited and non-malicious, though there have been a few I’ve seen that while I was sure they were trying to cheer someone up, I could see it being easily misinterpreted. I wouldn’t mind it staying but I also like the idea of it being available for just certain events. Maybe instead of making it permanent it can be used for another event. 🙂

Back