• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Save the Bonk Reaction! - a petition

Foreverfox

💖✨Egg mother✨💖
Bells
White Rose
White Tulip
Enchanted Bloom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
SAVE THE BONK TOWER REACTION!! I meant to do this like, a week ago, but life. Save the best event reaction! We can hope for its permanency, right?

IMG_0867.png

Bonk this post to show your support!

idc about bonk, plus i can kinda see it being abused like a banhammer react

beans, however,
I do love the beans reaction too, but bonk just hits different. I wish we could pay tbt to unlock any event react we’ve been a part of permanently tbh, I’d unlock both beans and bonk, but I’m sure there’s complexities around that.

I'm sorry, but the only power source capable of generating that is a bonk, but you never know when or where it's ever gonna strike.

I want a slingshot react. The bonk and beans would be cool, but I can see it getting abused and being used as a lowkey way of people trolling, disagreeing, or being passively aggressive towards others.

Please just no. Fun for the event but think how a hammer reaction could be used and make people feel? 💜
Yeah I agree to be honest, we might get trolls coming along who’ll abuse it. Maybe it could be only allowed in certain sections but I think that would be too much work to put together

I would like to think the community here is wholesome enough to not abuse the power that comes with the mighty bonk.

Personally, I'm gonna miss it. I was the victim of bonks from our resident Buck fan-club president, and I wish they had bonked me more.

#savethehammerbonk

I would like to think the community here is wholesome enough to not abuse the power that comes with the mighty bonk.

Personally, I'm gonna miss it. I was the victim of bonks from our resident Buck fan-club president, and I wish they had bonked me more.

#savethehammerbonk
Most or some are, but I've ran into a few who ruin the fun for everyone.

It also does get old after a while. The snow, beans, hammer, cocoa, ect. It's fun at first, but after a while it smells like fish. Maybe if it were a permanent reaction people wouldn't just go around spamming it. But that does get old.

Most or some are, but I've ran into a few who ruin the fun for everyone.
Petition to revoke their bonk privilege's. As Bonkerman's late, great, uncle once said, "with great bonk, comes great responsibility".

(I'm honestly just trying to see how many times I can get away with writing the word "bonk". Its a fun word. I like bonk.)

Please just no. Fun for the event but think how a hammer reaction could be used and make people feel? 💜

Yeah I agree to be honest, we might get trolls coming along who’ll abuse it. Maybe it could be only allowed in certain sections but I think that would be too much work to put together
I look at it more as like an “I want to like this but I’m a little nervous to, so bonk” reaction. Trolls know the consequences of trolling. Everything can’t be taken personally either. This is mostly just for laughs anyway, I don’t think anyone has to worry.

Back