Save the Bonk Reaction! - a petition

I
1711575424247.gif
in agreement 😌

I wouldn't mind seeing more react options.

Bonk is a strange one to me. I've already seen instances of the emote being used in situations that don't make sense. It's a fun emote. Yet I feel to say one that could easily begin to take a negative connotation. Especially depending on the feelings of each individual.

There does become a difference between a festive temporary emote and one that becomes a mainstay. I feel like overtime it could easily become less joking, and more of symbolism for placing a 'dislike stamp' on a post.

Personally I like the reaction though I don’t have it but at the same time I understand why some don’t feel comfortable about it. From what I’ve seen so far, the bonks have been all good spirited and non-malicious, though there have been a few I’ve seen that while I was sure they were trying to cheer someone up, I could see it being easily misinterpreted. I wouldn’t mind it staying but I also like the idea of it being available for just certain events. Maybe instead of making it permanent it can be used for another event. 🙂

Back