• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ɴᴇʙᴜʟᴏᴜs ★ 0/5 [read last post]

lazuli

Bells
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (20) +
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs
CLOSED - 0/5
twitter - tumblr - wysp

busy with school/persona
l projects
added 2 more slots + re-opened
still working on pokemanz

credit me on toyhou.se as dvdexe
ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs

typeexamplesbaseper extra
waist-up[x][x]500+250
full[x][x]800+400
design[x]1500-

**designs can cost more depending on complexity,
will include a front/back full body (with palette
and details) + bonus chibi

ʀᴜʟᴇs
- be nice
- give credit when using
- no saving slots or waitlist
- not down for art trades
- 1 order per person per opening​
ғᴏʀᴍ
[color=#2ecc71]★[/color]
[u]type:[/u]
[u]ref:[/u] (link to image/ref)
[u]other:[/u] (pose, colour scheme, extras, etc.)
[u]total:[/u] (tbt only)​
ᴡɪʟʟ/ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ
✕ IRL people
✕ animal/furry (nekomimi OK)
✕ nsfw/R18
✕ extreme mecha/overly complex
✓ OCs/mayors
✓ fanart​
sʟᴏᴛs
5.​

okay so it's been nearly a month since i reopened, i need to finish just one more slot before i reopen with only 3 slots again because i'm dumb but i wanted to know if anyone would be interested in RLC commissions
i already have paypal set up and stuff, i'd need to make more examples before anything TH requests are killing me rn but there'll be the usual full-/half-body, chibi, designs, etc along with just sketches, icons, and mmmaybe pixel art/rpg assets
i'd still have tbt slots but they'll be simple stuff like chibis and sketches
yey or ney??

Last edited:

also can we order more than one or

hot damn that was fast
i'd rather have one order per person at a time, sorry, my little baby hands won't be able to keep up otherwise

hot damn that was fast
i'd rather have one order per person at a time, sorry, my little baby hands won't be able to keep up otherwise

it's cool yo
i'll be lurking in the shadows orz

Last edited:

type: full
ref: him with her
other: u have freedom! tho keep in mind hes like 4' and shes 5'2"
total: 1200

Ayy love your style!

ref: (link to image/ref) [ x ]
other: (pose, colour scheme, extras, etc.) no preference, go crazy!
total: (tbt only) 800

YASS DAVE BACK IN BUSINESS BOI
ayy but i hope you do well with the new shop (you already are lmaoo)

Depending on my amount, I may bother you in the future with my frog son, Lucio (He will have an easier design compared to the one in my thread tho)

Don't let people overwhelm you this time tho!!

Last edited:
heya heya
unrelated but how does one go about getting a toyhou.se account.......

Last edited:
heya heya
unrelated but how does one go about getting a toyhou.se account.......

You need a invite code

- - - Post Merge - - -

You need a invite code

also if you're open again orz

ref: http://sta.sh/21hd9mayt6fo and http://sta.sh/2ggjnxm6vgn
other: Can you draw Vandella in her new hair color(first picture you see) also have it long. She's also pear-shaped. Feel free to draw her in any of her black outfits. For Zuji, can you draw her in the light gray hair? And light green eyes? Here's a reference in a hair color I would like: http://i.imgur.com/jfp1mQQ.jpg
Keep her skin tone light and feel free to draw her in any of her outfits.
total: 1200

Last edited:
You need a invite code

well yes i knew that but where or who from can i get one! i have gay robots and rocks who need information pages and i don't want to code that myself!!!

well yes i knew that but where or who from can i get one! i have gay robots and rocks who need information pages and i don't want to code that myself!!!

I think someone on here is giving them out for free. I can try getting one for you but you can usually find them in open journals on da(but I wouldn't really recommend since those are always taken).

I think someone on here is giving them out for free. I can try getting one for you but you can usually find them in open journals on da(but I wouldn't really recommend since those are always taken).

uguu if you can get one for me, i'd really appreciate it (plus i'll sketch you something ha-ha)

Back