• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling 'Round the World in 80 Adoptions Cycling - - - - - - ✈ {IN BOXES: N/A}

Sorry I couldn't collect Moe. I had stuff to do tonight! there are always other moes! Sorry for wasting your time >.<

I would LOVE to get Moe if he is still aval, I have a spot open now and can come get him now if possible :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would LOVE to get Moe if he is still aval, I have a spot open now and can come get him now if possible :)

I cancell my request, i found Moe on a diffrent thread and wasnt sure when either one of you would be back.TY anyways.:)
I hope you find a good home for Moe

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cancell my request, i found Moe on a diffrent thread and wasnt sure when either one of you would be back.TY anyways.:)
I hope you find a good home for Moe

Congrats on Moe! He's been voided now anyway. :(

Added you to the List o' Lurkers, sadbear. :)

I turned on my game today and Penelope is in boxes!

tumblr_midwznAPCv1rlg0ybo1_500.png

(I didn't draw this but it's just too adorable)

She doesn't have any lurkers, just post if you'd like her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Penelope will only be available for 20 more minutes.

Last edited:
Eugene is in boxes!

Eugene.png

He does have lurkers, but this board runs on a first-come-first-serve basis, so just post if you'd like him.​

Last edited:
Ack! I forgot to mention that TJ has reserved Mira for me because she's one of my dreamies for Tokyo. ^_^;

I apologize, she isn't in the first post for that reason.

Last edited:
I can pick up Eugene anytime! I actually tried to bid on him earlier today, but the person who had him didn't get back to me in time, and...yeah.

UPDATE: I was able to get Eugene from said person after all.

Currently lurking for Rowan, Mira, and possibly Fuchsia.

Back