• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling 'Round the World in 80 Adoptions Cycling - - - - - - ✈ {IN BOXES: N/A}

Sorry I couldn't collect Moe. I had stuff to do tonight! there are always other moes! Sorry for wasting your time >.<

I would LOVE to get Moe if he is still aval, I have a spot open now and can come get him now if possible :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would LOVE to get Moe if he is still aval, I have a spot open now and can come get him now if possible :)

I cancell my request, i found Moe on a diffrent thread and wasnt sure when either one of you would be back.TY anyways.:)
I hope you find a good home for Moe

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cancell my request, i found Moe on a diffrent thread and wasnt sure when either one of you would be back.TY anyways.:)
I hope you find a good home for Moe

Congrats on Moe! He's been voided now anyway. :(

Added you to the List o' Lurkers, sadbear. :)

I turned on my game today and Penelope is in boxes!

tumblr_midwznAPCv1rlg0ybo1_500.png

(I didn't draw this but it's just too adorable)

She doesn't have any lurkers, just post if you'd like her!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Penelope will only be available for 20 more minutes.

Last edited:
Eugene is in boxes!

Eugene.png

He does have lurkers, but this board runs on a first-come-first-serve basis, so just post if you'd like him.​

Last edited:
Ack! I forgot to mention that TJ has reserved Mira for me because she's one of my dreamies for Tokyo. ^_^;

I apologize, she isn't in the first post for that reason.

Last edited:
I can pick up Eugene anytime! I actually tried to bid on him earlier today, but the person who had him didn't get back to me in time, and...yeah.

UPDATE: I was able to get Eugene from said person after all.

Currently lurking for Rowan, Mira, and possibly Fuchsia.

Back