• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling 'Round the World in 80 Adoptions Cycling - - - - - - ✈ {IN BOXES: N/A}

Taking a break from cycling Tokyo for now. Didn't get any pings, but maybe my town just has to be a little older for more action.

Ahh can you wait like two minutes I am plot resetting a dreamie rn ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want himmm

Yup, as TJ said, Moe the cat is in boxes!

images

If you'd like him just post, he does have a lurker, but this board runs on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Glad to see you made it in time, BluebellLight! I'm sure TJ will be able to wait, don't worry. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't worry, you got Moe. You did come first after all. ^_^

Haha, when I got Marshal I reset so many times because I wasn't going to have him move into a bad spot.

Same. when I got marshal I MADE DAMN SURE that he was going in what evolved to be my cute little line of houses at the bottom of my town

When Kyle was moving in, I was sure I had him in a good place until I saved when I realised his was one tile too far forward. >.<
Had to completely redo my paths...

Added you to the List o' Lurkers, debinoresu!

Lol, I haven't even bothered to deal with paths ever since I begun cycling.

Back