• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling 'Round the World in 80 Adoptions Cycling - - - - - - ✈ {IN BOXES: N/A}

SarahAnimations

Animator In-Progress
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (2) +
Get your passports ready and welcome to
'Round the World in 80 Adoptions Cycling!

images

This board has two cyclers, myself (Sarah), and my buddy (TJ).
We decided to name this thread 'Round the World Cycling because I live in the U.S., while TJ lives in the U.K.

So now let's get on to the important stuff!
I have two towns I'll be cycling (New York and Tokyo; rather appropriate for this board's title, eh?)
And TJ has one town (Westeros; like in Game of Thrones!)
And while we'll be cycling both of these towns, Westeros and New York will have permanent villagers in them so cycling will be a little slow in those towns due to preventing these villagers from moving and the fact that we're uncomfortable TTing a lot in our main towns. Tokyo on the other hand I'll TT like mad in and restart until further notice, so cycling will go much faster in that town.

Now for the worst part of these threads:
DA RULES

~ TJ and I do NOT accept reservations. It's simply that it's time consuming to keep track of them and try to hunt someone down and make sure no one else adopts as soon as that villager pings.

~ You may claim that you're lurking for a particular villager, and when that villager pings you will receive a PM that that villager is available. Please remember that that villager is fair game, though, and that if someone (lurking or not) claims it before you, you're out of luck.

~ We reserve the right to refuse to adopt out villagers because our siblings want one or we want one in each other's town.

~ Please NO whining or yelling via caps-lock about villagers or otherwise. If you do so TJ and I reserve the right to ban you and never let you adopt another villager from our thread.

~ Please, if you come to one of our towns to adopt a villager, don't run and follow us and stay in our sight at all times. TJ and I have worked hard on these towns and don't want anyone to run over flowers, steal other villagers, etc. If you don't comply we can and will ban you.

~ If one of us gets a valuable villager (all hail Marshal's 45mil price tag), we reserve the right to auction off or raffle these villagers.

~ You are allowed to lurk for a valuable villager (always in red text), but when they ping you will be PM'd with a link to the thread where they are being auctioned or raffled.

~ If no one adopts a villager within a set amount of time (due to school and stuff the time will vary, but we'll be sure to inform you about it in this first post and future posts) they will be voided.

~ We will not have "Online times" or "Offline times" due to the fact that this board is run by two people with two very different time zones and two very different schedules. If you can see that the last post on this board was recent or that one of us posted "Currently cycling [town]!" then you can assume one of us is online.

~ We'll have alerts that villagers are planning on moving in this first post.

Thank you for reading, and happy cycling!

Colo(u)r Guide:
Red = Valuable villager
Blue = Has lurkers
Green = Will be voided

Villagers available for adoption in Westeros:
Iggly
Felicity

Villagers available for adoption in New York:
Rizzo

Shep

Villagers available for adoption in Tokyo:
Katt
Pudge
Mac
Bettina
Ava
Kyle
Puddles
Blaire

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm TJ haha.
I won't be cycling tonight because it's like 1am here and I have to get up early, but I'll try to get Felicity and Moe in boxes as soon as possible. :)

Wow, replies already!
I'll be sure to add you both to a list of lurkers. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and TJ, I have a list of lurkers so don't worry about keeping track of them. :)

I won't be cycling tonight either, but I just wanted to get this board up and running.

Really think the cycling thread has a pretty cool name! ^_^ It makes sense too! Good luck with it! I'll be lurking for Apollo, Frita, and Marshal!

Really think the cycling thread has a pretty cool name! ^_^

Thank you as well! *Pushes TJ*
I came up the the name myself. :p

I've added you all to the List of Lurkers! I guess I'll just call it that, lol.
I'm not cycling atm but might start soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Last edited:
Back