• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Rosie or Lolly?

Rosie or Lolly?

• Rosie!

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Lolly!

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taj

Scuffed
Ha-Cha!
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
It's time to settle this once and for all: Rosie. or. Lolly.
I actually have both in my town and it's close, but I have to go with Lolly just because I think she's cuter. However don't get me wrong, Rosie is right behind her.

Noooo. They're both of my Dreamies but I have to go with lolly.

I have Lolly and I prefer her design over Rosie's. Don't get me wrong though, Rosie is a close second.

Lolly is cuter imo. I have Rosie and like her a lot, but I think her face is a bit strange sometimes.

They are both great, but Lolly is my favorite Villager of ALL TIME and she's in my town, so that kinda decides it. :) :D And don't get me wrong i do like Rosie

I prefer Olivia, Mitzi, or Punchy over both of them. Heh.

But Lolly is right behind those three. She's super cute. I love her colors and markings and the cute little eye design she's got going on. Rosie is cute and all, but I just never understood why she is so popular. Is it because she's from the movie? Probably not, I dunno. I like her too but if she moved into my town and decided to leave I wouldn't be torn.

I may be in the minority here, but I prefer Rosie. I've had her in every AC town since the first installment. She's grown on me quite a bit.

Lolly for sure. She's so cute and very sweet. I think the peppy villagers are sometimes kinda mean and too "peppy". lol

I think Rosie is a great choice for a Peppy villager, you know, the face, the way she walk, the way she dress and even when she talk. I think that when you see it is like see not another peppy villager, just the peppy villager. She's in my town, so that's why im saying this.

Last edited:
For some reason I'm not a huge fan of Rosie. Maybe I've just seen her too much but I only had her in my town for about an hour before I gave her away. I had Lolly for a couple days before I sold her (to you!) so I'd say she wins.

I voted for Rosie even though I think Lolly is just as cute. I prefer peppy personality over normal.

Back