• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rosie or Lolly?

Rosie or Lolly?

• Rosie!

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Lolly!

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
It's time to settle this once and for all: Rosie. or. Lolly.
I actually have both in my town and it's close, but I have to go with Lolly just because I think she's cuter. However don't get me wrong, Rosie is right behind her.

Noooo. They're both of my Dreamies but I have to go with lolly.

I have Lolly and I prefer her design over Rosie's. Don't get me wrong though, Rosie is a close second.

Lolly is cuter imo. I have Rosie and like her a lot, but I think her face is a bit strange sometimes.

They are both great, but Lolly is my favorite Villager of ALL TIME and she's in my town, so that kinda decides it. :) :D And don't get me wrong i do like Rosie

I prefer Olivia, Mitzi, or Punchy over both of them. Heh.

But Lolly is right behind those three. She's super cute. I love her colors and markings and the cute little eye design she's got going on. Rosie is cute and all, but I just never understood why she is so popular. Is it because she's from the movie? Probably not, I dunno. I like her too but if she moved into my town and decided to leave I wouldn't be torn.

I may be in the minority here, but I prefer Rosie. I've had her in every AC town since the first installment. She's grown on me quite a bit.

Lolly for sure. She's so cute and very sweet. I think the peppy villagers are sometimes kinda mean and too "peppy". lol

I think Rosie is a great choice for a Peppy villager, you know, the face, the way she walk, the way she dress and even when she talk. I think that when you see it is like see not another peppy villager, just the peppy villager. She's in my town, so that's why im saying this.

Last edited:
Lolly, but Rosie is a close second. I have both in my town :)

For some reason I'm not a huge fan of Rosie. Maybe I've just seen her too much but I only had her in my town for about an hour before I gave her away. I had Lolly for a couple days before I sold her (to you!) so I'd say she wins.

I voted for Rosie even though I think Lolly is just as cute. I prefer peppy personality over normal.

Back