[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Should I go out into the plains? Everyone seems to be there, but I don't want to lose my territory to those fairies...

Lorenzo~
on the Plains

Lorenzo noticed a fox girl and a lion boy. He stumbled up to them, confused.

Satoshi
Satoshi wakes up again. Growling, he gets up and starts wandering around. All his limbs hurt from being encased in stone.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Aurora slid down her tree. She notices someone stumbling around the forest. "Satoshi? Is that you? I can't believe you survived! I'm happy, of course."

dia @ northern forest​
Sigh.
The forest was still, and so boring.

I threw a rock into the river, and watched it plunge into the cold waters with a great "PLOOSH".

Satoshi
"Aurora!?" Satoshi growls in shock. "That goddess ***** destroyed the forest, but not you?" Satoshi laughs jokingly. "What the hell happened anyway?" Satoshi murmurs. He wasn't surprised he wasn't the only one alive. Infact, he was surprised at how HE was alive. If he was a god(dess), he would of probably stabbed him in the face.

Last edited:
dia @ northern forest​
I heard voices and laughs from deeper in the forest; I trudged towards the source.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"It's gone. Everything. The sirens are nowhere to be seen, so I assume they were all lost. But luckily, I think some of us survived. We should try to work out who made it and who didn't..."

dia @ northern forest​
I got quite close to the sources of the voices, hid behind a tree, and kept silent. My heart pounded.

Last edited:
Satoshi
Satoshi was happy that he knew at least one other Laguz survived. "Ok... Where should we look first?" Satoshi growls enthusiastically.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"I can climb that tree again and look out for others. You can come up too." Aurora began to make her way through the branches.

- daemon -
Daemon walked with his brother, staying slightly quiet.
"Tell me about it, it's almost kind of peaceful.." he sighed.

(i burned my hand.. welp)

DAMIEN:
"Sort of warm here, but we should adjust accordingly." Damien looked around the area, wondering what else was out there." He said as he observed the area.
"We can look at others as well."

AHRI:
Ahri looked around with Shinji, not knowing what to do. "Where are the others?"

Last edited:
(too lazy 2 type header)

Daemon shrugged. "Yeah.. I wouldn't mind looking at some others."
The canyon was nice, but he wanted to see what else the new world had to offer.

--
Shinji stared at Aurora and Satoshi. There were other survivors from before.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"I can climb that tree again and look out for others. You can come up too." Aurora began to make her way through the branches.

dia @ northern forest​
"Look for others?" I repeated nervously. O great Goddess, I beg of you, do not let them harm me!

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"I can see Ahri! And that might be Shinji too. I can also see a couple of people I don't know." Aurora turned the other way. "Oh, there are some fairies down there!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(i burned my hand.. welp)

(oh noes :()

AHRI:
Ahri began to walk in the direction of the Northern forest with Shinji. "I hear noises coming from up there, sounds like Aurora's voice." She said as her ears twitched.

DAMIEN:
On their way out of the canyon, she noticed Ahri with the guy heading towards the plains He's going to see her.. those 9 tails stick out like a sore thumb. He said as he tried to find a distraction.
"Let's go south shall we..." He said as he grabbed his brother's arm.

dia @ northern forest​
I shook with fear. Don't find me, don't find me, please don't find me... I hugged the tree tightly as salty tears made their way out of my eyes.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Gosh, I hope Anya's okay. And what about Syndra? I can't see her!" Aurora said, oblivious to the fact that Satoshi wasn't listening.

Back