• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

- daemon -
Daemon took in a deep breath of air and gasped as suddenly the world opened up.
It... it really happened, didn't it..? he thought, shaking his head. His whole being felt shaky, but energized at the same time. It felt like he hadn't moved in ages.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of his brother - Damien, - calling him.
"Damien?" he called back, shocked. Did this mean his brother had survived?

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Aurora sighed and returned to the forest. She climbed to the top of the highest tree around and looked at her surroundings. She could see for miles, but none of the world was recognisable. In the distance, she could see a vast open plain.

(I just had to copy nekosync copying Ahri. It looked really nice :3)

Last edited:
(just so you all know, races still need to claim an area as their own, so no area belongs to a certain race yet)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- daemon -
Daemon took in a deep breath of air and gasped as suddenly the world opened up.
It... it really happened, didn't it..? he thought, shaking his head. His whole being felt shaky, but energized at the same time. It felt like he hadn't moved in ages.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of his brother - Damien, - calling him.
"Damien?" he called back, shocked. Did this mean his brother had survived?

DAMIEN:
Damien's eyes lit up as he noticed his brother and he ran over to him. "You're.. alive!" he said as he got to him and gave him a big hug, something he's never done in his life.
"I can't believe it actually.. happened." He looked around as he noticed the Northern forest, to the north, the canyons to the west, and some disgusting waste land to the south.
"It's.. completely different.." He said quietly, deciding against telling him the fox girl was still alive for his own sake.

Last edited:
Satoshi ran around the remains of the forest, calling for someone, anyone. "JANAFFF!!! YOSHIKIIIII! SAKURAAAA!" He yelled, yelling everyone's name he knew. Goddess *****... Satoshi growled in his mind. (Yoshiki died <3)

- shinji -
Shinji's heart began beating suddenly, and he stared around the plains at the many other races that were waking up.
He dropped to his knees, and placed his hands on the grassy plains in front of him.
I survived?

(I'm not sure how to start off, so sorry about my terrible attempt...)
Tali~

I wake up on a grassy plane, not sure what happened or what was going on. "Nya~?" I look around. Who am I? Whats going on?

Satoshi collapsed on his knees and started sobbing, but his bloody tears were invisible in the blood covering his face.

Dia:
at the canyons​

I felt myself changing; my temple shaking like crazy and sweat dribbling down my neck. I let out a shriek of pain, and I found myself in my alternate form.

It took me a moment to snap out of my disorientation. Wiping a bead of sweat off my snout, I looked northward - the best place to hunt.

I let out a mighty howl, and began sprinting.

Last edited:
Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Was that Satoshi? Aurora looked down to find a sobbing Satoshi covered with blood.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Aurora sighed and returned to the forest. She climbed to the top of the highest tree around and looked at her surroundings. She could see for miles, but none of the world was recognisable. In the distance, she could see a vast open plain.

(I just had to copy nekosync copying Ahri. It looked really nice :3)

(I like the colours you're using, too. :) and thanks!)

AHRI:
Ahri finally stood up and looked all around her. She squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light of the new area. Her 9 tails soon came to life and they floated behind her with ease. Her legs felt so stiff and she struggled to stand still.
"Nothing like I'd ever imagine." She said as she noticed Aurora. "She's alive as well..?"

TIME: Late Afternoon
WEATHER: Sunny with a small breeze

(I feel strange being the only person without name above the text, so I'll do it! :3)
Satoshi
(The blood on Satoshi's face looks like my avatar, it's just a Satoshi instead of Yoshiki :p)
Satoshi's tears drop to the grass, making a small patch of grass red.

Last edited:
(I like the colours you're using, too. :) and thanks!)

(the one I used to write 'in the Northern Forest' is my favourite colour :3 I was then going to do something similar for Penny in Peninsula, but it would always say 'in the Institute' haha, and I only have one character in that at present.)

Last edited:
DAMIEN:
Damien's eyes lit up as he noticed his brother and he ran over to him. "You're.. alive!" he said as he got to him and gave him a big hug, something he's never done in his life.
"I can't believe it actually.. happened." He looked around as he noticed the Northern forest, to the north, the canyons to the west, and some disgusting waste land to the south.
"It's.. completely different.." He said quietly, deciding against telling him the fox girl was still alive for his own sake.

CHROME

-shinji-
Shinji stood up slowly, and looked around himself.

(oh ahri i made daemon respond i think)
(AND YOU NOTICED)

Last edited:
Dia:
at the canyon

I snagged a rabbit; its corpse tight between my teeth. Blood dribbled from my mouth, and fell on the floor in droplets.

I think I should start heading home. I started to make my way home - to the cold forest up north.

Last edited:
AHRI:
Ahri looked around and she noticed Shinji from the previous world who she hadn't gotten to know very well. Her legs began to loosen up and she walked over to him and poked him on the shoulder.
"You survived?" She asked with a small smile.

(idk why but listening to music helps me get into the rp more i'm a loser LMAO)

- daemon -
Daemon couldnt help but smile as he hugged his brother back.
Then, he frowned as he looked around. "Yeah, you're right.. It's so different." he mumbled.

Daemon clenched his fists tightly. Had Ahri survived all of this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- shinji -
Shinji glanced at Ahri, the fox girl from the previous world as she approached him.
"..So you survived.." his voice started out quiet, then got a little louder at the end.
"How many of us made it?" Shinji looked around at the people waking up and realizing they had survived.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Aurora saw a figure in the distance. Is that... Ahri?

Lorenzo~
on the Plains

Lorenzo woke up groggily. What's going on?

(so, I have a question... were the mutants stone too? Or were they created before the other races woke up?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dia:
at the canyon

I snagged a rabbit; its corpse tight between my teeth. Blood dribbled from my mouth, and fell on the floor in droplets.

I think I should start heading home. I started to make my way home - to the cold forest up north.

(*is a rabbit* *is scared*)

Back