• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Roleplay] Desolate Soul (Sign-Up's Over)

I'm back from school. I know that in GMT it's 10:30 and both EST and CST are both at reasonable times. If our GMT people are available we can start when they check in, other wise I'm going to wait until 9am CST to start (tomorrow). I'm in PST by the way.

My acting class starts at 9. So i might be on 10-11am.

We're starting after this post. Any further talk not taking place within the roleplay must be denoted with "OOC" or parenthesis. It's player turn.

Pieri:
Pieri wakes up. "Ngh..." She groaned. Where am i? Am i in a dream? Pieri thought, she got up and looked the pond near her. "What the hell?" She walked to the pond and looked at it.

Last edited:
oh okay, how should i start then (; - ;)

("His grin is illuminated by the light leaking from the door, it's somewhat comforting. Before you can open your mouth the door opens, harsh light touches the eyes which were just dark and you're greeted by more faces, dying to meet you." Probably right there.)

Last edited:
"(His grin is illuminated by the light leaking from the door, it's somewhat comforting. Before you can open your mouth the door opens, harsh light touches the eyes which were just dark and you're greeted by more faces, dying to meet you." Probably right there.)

(thanks.)
Pieri:
Pieri looked the door. It seemed comforting. "Wha-" Before she could say what was about to say the door opens. The lights blind Pieri, surprised and scared sees eyes which are pitch black. Faces look at her which an expression. At this point she doesn't know what to do.

Inais looked around as a surreal feeling washed over her body. The feeling was very familiar. Darkness, then light, then confusion.

She inhaled sharply and felt the beginnings of a cold sweat begin to form as she reached a finger underneath her mask and felt her face. Nothing there. As expected.

Her heartrate slowed and her breathing steadied back to a normal pace. She wasn't in any immediate danger. That's good at least. She looked around, the black, empty eyes of her mask began scanning the occupants of the room around her as a thought occurred to her: she probably looks very intimidating if there were any others as confused as her.

She raised her hand up slowly, her palm facing outward with tips towards the ceiling, and with a tip of head she gave the other people in the room a small wave.

The door opened, the small seam of light turning into a gaping wound. Desayuno took a step back and drew her rapier as the eyes started to flicker with their blinks. The garden of eyes stared back as they and her stood in a short standstill, she being clueless of what to do but stare at their wide pupils that you could get lost in. Briefly, in pure memorisation, she took several steps towards the void full of eyes. Her dull murmurs and distracted mind could form no words.

Last edited:
Charlotte closed her eyes for a moment as the door open. Charlotte took a sharp breath then opened her eyes. All that she saw was a sea of faces. Charlotte looked at the faces; not knowing what to do. Charlotte then furrowed her brows, then took a deep breath. Charlotte then walked towards the faces.

Back