• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

(I'm guessing we do the name above the text like in the old roleplay?)
Satoshi
Satoshi was smashing his head into a tree, punching it repeatedly. His fists were bloody and his eyes were too covered in blood to see. "That *****! How dare she destroy the forest!? The one thing important to me!"

AHRI:
Ahri randomly felt as if she could breathe and a world of color flashed in front of her, she was still unaware. She was laying on the ground, still unconscious from her previous freezing. Her tails draped over her unconscious body as her lungs began to operate once more.

DAMIEN:
Damien coughed as he struggled to get to his feet. He looked around him, a new world. "It happened.." He said under his breath and he instantly began to wonder if his brother survived.

ARLENA:
Arlena suddenly looked up and then down, who was she? Where had she come from? "What the.. What is this??" She wondered, she hadn't been living until this very moment.

(uh you don't have to, it's just how i do it)

Last edited:
Aurora~

Aurora wandered through the forest, collecting berries. She had grown up in a place similar to here. She had once lived in a lush forest with the other laguz, but since the chaos unfolded, they had had to abandon their beloved home. After being turned to stone for an extended length of time, she had woken up to find the world had completely changed around her, so she had to make a home in the Northern Forest. The only place that even came close to the world she once knew.

She sighed. It was always cold here; a warm day was very hard to come by. Each day felt more freezing than the last.

(changed it to make more sense with the new plot line)

(And yet again, I get it wrong lol. I made it sound like she was awake for a week or so haha)

Last edited:

MichealHumanfourm_zpsbb19af6a.jpg

Name: Daemon
Race: Fairies
Personality: The recent events have changed his romantic nature to more of a distant one. He retains his quiet peaceful aura but has a harder time opening up to strangers. Tends to manipulate others into doing what he wants when he sees the chance. Despite this, he remains soft deep down. Gets very protective of ones he's close to.
Physical Features (aka antennas, a certain type of wings, elf ears, etc): Indigo butterfly-type wings with a black outline. Violet patches inside the wings, and they're torn.
Magic (Holy magic or Dark magic): Holy magic.
Weapon: Magic cane he uses to control his holy magic.
Talents (3): Smart, quick thinker. Fast.
Flaws (2): Overthinks things, And kind of an arrogant show-off. He messes up a fair amount too, while trying to show off. Overcritical.
Other: Brother of Damien.

--

Laguz Form:
330680-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Shinji
Race: Laguz
Animal (1): Lion. He has lion ears and a tail.
Personality: He's kind of shy in a way, so he kind of can come off blunt and 'emotionless' to people he doesn't know. Once you get to know him, he's stubborn, fiery, and passionate. Will also show signs of childish behavior. Tends to look for the negative sides of everything since the events of before.
Power (2): Weather manipulation. He can use his rod to manipulate the air and attack with gusts of wind and such, and his rod can attack with lightning strikes, rain, and the like. Unable to directly change the weather in the sky, though.
Can they Shift?: Nope.
Weapon(Only if you do not shift.): A rod that can control weather-based attacks.
Talents (2): Loyal to those he loves, An energetic fighter who's hard to wear down.
Flaws (3):He can get distracted easily, and acts as if he doesn't care about anything in the world.

(shinji n daemon are here lol now i'm just going to make a mutant xD
WOOPS edited ages)

Last edited:
Laguz Form:

(appearance) <-- (no picture atm, might make some art for her) dark brown skin and eyes, thick curly hair with a few plaits at the front with flowers pinned on them

Name: Dia
Animal (1): Wolf
Personality: Quiet, creative (she enjoys making chains of flowers and sewing with whatever she can find). She prefers to spend her days praying at the river banks. She hunts a lot for her family to be able to eat (they are quite poor).
Power (2): Extreme speed & precision
Can they Shift?: Yes
Weapon(Only if you do not shift.): n/a
Talents (2): Very good at hunting and sewing.
Flaws (3): Bad at cooperating with others. Can let her emotions cloud her judgement. She can be overpowered if she's not careful.

Cat-Girl.jpg
Name: Tali
Animal: Cat
Personality: Happy, cheery and positive. Is friendly and tries to find the best in everyone. She is brave and likes to explore as well as fix things. She is joyful and can be flirty at times.
Power: Fire magic. She can control the element of fire, using it in either attack form or defensive.
Can they Shift?: No
Weapon(Only if you do not shift.): Machete
Talents : She is good at fixing things and is a great brawler.
Flaws : She has a huge water phobia. She can also come across as a bit overfriendly at times. She also tends to be blunt if someone annoys her, resulting in her being mean at times.

MichealHumanfourm_zpsbb19af6a.jpg

Name: Daemon
Race: Fairies
Personality: The recent events have changed his romantic nature to more of a distant one. He retains his quiet peaceful aura but has a harder time opening up to strangers. Tends to manipulate others into doing what he wants when he sees the chance. Despite this, he remains soft deep down. Gets very protective of ones he's close to.
Physical Features (aka antennas, a certain type of wings, elf ears, etc): Indigo butterfly-type wings with a black outline. Violet patches inside the wings, and they're torn.
Magic (Holy magic or Dark magic): Holy magic.
Weapon: Magic cane he uses to control his holy magic.
Talents (3): Smart, quick thinker. Fast.
Flaws (2): Overthinks things, And kind of an arrogant show-off. He messes up a fair amount too, while trying to show off. Overcritical.
Other: Brother of Damien.

--

Laguz Form:
330680-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Shinji
Animal (1): Lion. He has lion ears and a tail.
Personality: He's kind of shy in a way, so he kind of can come off blunt and 'emotionless' to people he doesn't know. Once you get to know him, he's stubborn, fiery, and passionate. Will also show signs of childish behavior. Tends to look for the negative sides of everything since the events of before.
Power (2): Weather manipulation. He can use his rod to manipulate the air and attack with gusts of wind and such, and his rod can attack with lightning strikes, rain, and the like. Unable to directly change the weather in the sky, though.
Can they Shift?: Nope.
Weapon(Only if you do not shift.): A rod that can control weather-based attacks.
Talents (2): Loyal to those he loves, An energetic fighter who's hard to wear down.
Flaws (3):He can get distracted easily, and acts as if he doesn't care about anything in the world.

(shinji n daemon are here lol now i'm just going to make a mutant xD
WOOPS edited ages)

200_s.gif

ill get u added right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

woe everybody is accepted

(anyone wake up to find themselves in the Northern Forest? Aurora wants to talk to you :3)

DAMIEN:
Damien ran about the plains, seeing people still in their stone forms. He ran by Ahri, the passed out fox. "He'll be happy to know she's still alive if I find him.." He muttered to himself.
"DAEMON!" He yelled in desperation, hoping that Ashera spared his brother. "Please.." The grass was so thick, he nearly tripped.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahhh, okay. thank you!

it explains why Tali has cat ears as a human like creature, Ahri with fox ears, 3 whiskers tattooed on her cheeks, and nine fox tails, yet both of them dont shift

Last edited:
Satoshi paused, panting for breath. He was unrecognizable due to his enitre face being covered in red, but under all the blood he was perfectly fine. The blood was flowing from his forehead and he gritted his teeth. "I'll ****ing burn you..." He growls at the sky.

Aurora~

Are most people still in their stone forms? Aurora wondered. She had ventured out of the forest now and could see a few others trapped in statues. I must have been one of the first to be freed!

Dia:
at the canyons
"I thank you for my luck, I thank you for my life...
"I'll worship you until the moment I die.
"Grant me luck, sweet benevolent Goddess."

I opened my eyes, and let out a long exhale. Time to hunt. I stood up, brushed some pebbles off my shorts, and concentrated.

Back