• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

tumblr_static_fullbody_leon_sprite_concept_art_maybe.jpg
(Looks somewhat like this.But he doesn't have facial hair,and his hair is brushed down and swept to the left)
Name:Jacob Ennen
Race: Fairies
Personality: Jacob is pretty neutral towards others.He will only act nice to those close to him.He has a pretty short fuse.Jacob is a bit narcasistic and cocky,so he can also be reckless at times.
Physical Features (aka antennas, a certain type of wings, elf ears, etc):He has four black feathered wings,with purple tips.His two inside wings are very large,while the outside wings are fairly small.
Powers:Jacob can control fire.
Weapon:N/A
Talents (3):Good runner,and climber.He is also good at lifting objects.
Flaws (2):He can be pretty narcasistic and cocky sometimes,getting him into trouble a lot.

Shinji nodded.

--

Daemon turned "South--" he broke off as he spotted Ahri walking with a blonde Lion-looking boy.
He bit down on his lip.
No way..... she survived?

Satoshi
Satoshi's eyes scroll from left to right, searching for the girl. "Where are you...?" He murmurs to himself, so it'd be hard for anyone else to hear.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Aurora continued to talk away. "And there's also Janaff, and Ahi, and Yoshiki, and Sona..."

(Dia, I think? Your character?)

(Ahh, okay. lol)

dia @ northern forest​
I slowly crept from tree to tree. "Slowly... carefu- AGH!" A rock had tripped me up. It was hard to see or hear. Everything was faded and blurred. I attempted to scramble back up to my feet, but I fell again.

Satoshi
Satoshi saw a girl trip. The voice was the same as the girl earlier. He laughed, snapping his fingers and teleporting over to her, leaving behind a pile of blood. "And who's this?" Satoshi laughs, pointing the katana at the girls eye.

Last edited:
Satoship
Satoshi saw a girl trip. The voice was the same as the girl earlier. He laughed, snapping his fingers and teleporting over to her, leaving behind a pile of blood. "And who's this?" Satoshi laughs, pointing the katana at the girls eye.

dia @ northern forest​
I tried to get up and run, but only a loud groan left my mouth. "P-p-puh..."

(Yoshiki is dead.)

DAMIEN:
"I knew you'd see. You're not jealous, are you..?" Damien looked at his brother as he noticed Ahri.
"You shouldn't be anyways."

AHRI:
Ahri yelped as a gust of cold wind met her body. "Yikes, this place is freezing.." She said as her teeth chattered. She looked down as the grass faded into snow, leaving soft footprints in the ground. She immediately felt at peace in this new area.

(Yoshiki is dead.)

(I know, but Aurora's just trying to figure out who survived and who didn't. I was listing people she couldn't see, not who she COULD see :) that may have been confusing)

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Ugh, everyone keeps moving! I can't count. Wait, Satoshi, where are you?"

(Lol, spelt Satoshi's name wrong, hit the p and [ key to do [/COLOR].. Fxed it. Even though nobody needs to know or cares about this spelling error :D)
Satoshi laughed, and attempted to stab the katana through her leg slowly.

(Lol, spelt Satoshi's name wrong, hit the p and [ key to do [/COLOR].. Fxed it. Even though nobody needs to know or cares about this spelling error :D)

dia @ northern forest​
I yelped, and jolted away. "Don't!" I cried. "P-please!"

why are you doing that, shes laguz too and the world kinda just ended and got reborn...

Last edited:
Daemon turned his back to Ahri, and began walking South.
"Of course not. That was all too long ago."

Daemon had kissed Ahri on the lips, that one day the Laguz were leaving the Fairies. That had been the day they parted, how had she been doing all this time? She looked well, and she was alive.

Why should it matter to Daemon who she was or wasn't hanging out with?
He sighed, he was really, really relieved to see that Ahri had survived. It had taken a load off his shoulders.

--

Shinji looked at Ahri. "Maybe if you dressed a little warmer, it wouldn't affect you as much." he commented, then continued to glance around the new area.

AHRI:
"You know we used to live in a warm forest, right? Did you take a stupid pill?" Ahri joked as they crunched through the light snow.

DAMIEN:
"There is always someone else out there too, you know." Damien smiled as they headed towards the wasteland. "This area looks like.. well.. ****." He said as he kicked the lifeless soil.
"I don't think this area is a possibility, unfortunately." Damien said in a sarcastic tone.

dia @ northern forest​
I couldn't reply. Instead, more tears escaped from me.

Was the world really that bad? Had things gotten this grave? After the Goddess regenerated our home, I could only remember my family and my faith. My faith must save me now. "Goddess, save me." I breathed. Can I no longer trust my own race?

Last edited:
Back