[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

Satoshi
"The goddess destroyed our homes. The goddess killed almost everyone... Yet you still think she'll protect you.. I've changed my mind, I will torture you til your eyeballs explode!" Satoshi growls angrily.

Last edited:
Daemon shrugged, before smirking, "It's too bad, this place would have been the perfect home!" his tone was sharp with a joking sarcasm.
This area really was a huge dump, what had it been before this?

--

"That doesn't mean you can't dress warmly." Shinji frowned, feeling the snow soaking his shoes.

He bent over, and grabbed some snow in his hands.
Shinji molded it into a snow ball, and tossed it at Ahri's shoulder, the snow making a 'pfffff' sound as it broke on her shoulder.

Satoshi
"The goddess destroyed our homes. The goddess killed almost everyone... Yet you still think she'll protect you.. I've changed my mind, I will torture you til your eyeballs explode!" Satoshi growls angrily.

(is that the best way to start off in a new world? considering what happened to the last one? :p)

dia @ northern forest​
"How is killing me justifying her actions?" I wheezed. My head hurt like hell, but my vision was slowly repairing itself.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Satoshi, what are you even doing down there? You're meant to be helping me count survivors!" Aurora noticed that Ahri and Shinji had left her field of vision, and then she lost count. "Oh, great. 1... 2... 3..."

AHRI:
Ahri turned to him as it broke on her and tried to remain serious, but she couldn't help laughing. "What was that for?" She said as the rest of the snow melted off of her and she changed into a fire fox. "Now I'm warm." She said as the ground below her melted as she took steps. Her hand touched the snow and it melted from her body heat increase.
"Guess I can't make snowballs either.."

DAMIEN:
"No idea, it's not like we ventured out or anything." Damien said as he looked around. They had never seen the Serenes forest before, but this was the remains.
"Where to next, though? It seems like the Laguz claimed the snowy area." He assumed since Ahri and the lion boy were headed up there.

dia @ northern forest​

I noticed a girl in the trees speaking to the sadistic freak hovering above me. "Help! Help me!"

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Aurora noticed someone calling up to her. She looked down and saw Dia. "Oh, hello there!" she said cheerfully. She then returned to counting.

It took Aurora a few seconds to realise what was going on. "Hang on a minute... Satoshi, get off of her! Right now!"

Shinji molded a fake pout on his face.
"I'm sorry...." his tail and ears drooped down.
His tail swished in the snow.

--
Daemon sighed. "Hmmm... think we should just take the canyon?"

(is that the best way to start off in a new world? considering what happened to the last one? :p)
(It's just Satoshi is the worlds JERKIEST jerk.
Dictionary = Jerkiest, the jerk thats the jerkiest of them all. double jerk.)
Satoshi
"Hmm? It doesn't, idiot, I'm just bored." Satoshi growled.

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Stop it, you're hurting her!" Desperate times call for desperate measures. Aurora attempted to jump from the tree and land on Satoshi. From the side, preferably. I don't want to crush that poor girl even more...

Jacob,in the Canyon~

Jacob took flight in the air.He looked down at the land,not many others were there.

AHRI:
"As if you were." Ahri said, getting sort of annoyed with the way this guy spoke to her. As they arrived at the top of the area, she noticed Aurora jumping on to Satoshi.
"What's going on?" Ahri asked, her teeth chattered quite a bit.

DAMIEN:
"I thought we'd have our pick, but it seems like the canyon is best suited for us." Damien said as he gripped a knife he had with him. "We'll have to adjust to the heat, though."

Name: Chico Ravenheart
Race: Dog
Animal (1): Dog
Personality: Kind, aggressive, funny, cute
Power (2): can run super fast, great sense of smell
Can they Shift?: no
Weapon: teeth
Talents (2): can look cute then attack, good at hiding
Flaws (3): weak against chocolate, very fragile, cant jump very high

(race=dog?)

Name: Chico Ravenheart
Race: Dog
Animal (1): Dog
Personality: Kind, aggressive, funny, cute
Power (2): can run super fast, great sense of smell
Can they Shift?: no
Weapon: teeth
Talents (2): can look cute then attack, good at hiding
Flaws (3): weak against chocolate, very fragile, cant jump very high

Not accepted

Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

"Satoshi tried to attack that girl! Not the best way to start off in a new world, if you ask me."

Aurora paused for a minute.

"Oh, and I'm so happy you're alive!" Aurora went to hug Ahri but realised she was on fire*.

*(or so I believe, lol)

Shinji shrugged, and peeked at Satoshi and Aurora, along with the person they had with them.
"What the..?" he muttered, his ears straining to hear what was going on.

--
"I thought so, too. Its a shame, I really don't like the heat." Daemon sighed. "But we'll have to do what's best for our race."

Back