• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Roleplay] Desolate Soul (Sign-Up's Over)

Name:
Inais (EE-NIGH)

Personality: She likes to overexaggerate a lot of her reactions - so she comes off as very energetic and determined.

Strengths (effecting the outside world, not personality):
Inais is not particularly skilled in anything or has any special connections outside of details regarding her face.

Weaknesses:
She's desperate to maintain her ability to feel things. Anything that could give her a chance to restore/maintain feeling in her body will make her act irrationally.

Backstory:
... A bike... a backpack... a house... a dog... and a myriad of blackness, and then... it.

Inais rubbed the sides of her head in frustration. Everything that flowed to her mind was anything you'd expect of one's childhood - a summer outside riding bikes, schooling, none of it anything exceptional, and while she was joyed to even be able to recall these memories it was a bittersweet feeling. The general idea of these thoughts flowed to her mind with ease, but trying to dig further only brought headaches. It was like trying to scratch an itch that was too deep under the skin.

She flopped down backwards into the grass and gazed into the sun. Sunlight poured into her face lighting up her vision, but it wasn't painful as it were before - now it's just obnoxious. Her mind latched onto the only thing she could remember reliably. It. The thing that took her face. Whatever it was. A flowing swarm of jet black, almost like living ink. It was hard to see against the dark of the night but the moment she noticed it in the shadows was the moment she blacked out.

A rush of anxiety flowed through Inais as she recalled these memories. The next thing she remembered after waking up from that was... nothing. She didn't feel scared, she didn't feel confused, she didn't feel alive. She didn't feel anything at all before her feelings rushed back to her in an instant. She would only learn later after gradually losing pieces of herself that it was just a sample of what was to come.

Status of Soul:
Leaking, Waning, however you want to put it.

Vampiric Status:
Definitely human.

Important Possessions:
Her mask and her ability to feel.

Appearance:
5BnpFcj.jpg

Her mask is the same, but her clothing is something more to the settings. Her jacket is now instead a huge wool cloak of similar color, and her legwear is replaced with a long skirt.

Other:
She's mute as she has no mouth, thus she speaks in sign language or charades for those who cannot understand her.
She's not blind despite having no eyes. This confuses her as much as it does you.
She doesn't require food or water anymore. Feelings of thirst and hunger were the first of her feelings to leave her.
The hole in her face is empty space - things can go in, and things can come out. Things that go in don't necessarily come out.
She doesn't have any feeling in the tips of her fingers or her toes at this point in time.
Smoke leaks from her face while her mask is off. Inais believes this to be a physical form of her soul and is one of the reasons why she wears her mask.

I can provide more information about her upon GM request - there are some things the other players shouldn't know.
Oh my god that character is so cool!

Name: Tira Liddell
Personality: A pyromaniac, crazy and out of her mind. Tira does not show mercy and is not a good person. She is evil and loves to go on rampages. Tira is very idiotic, not being very bright, but she makes up for it in extreme levels of confidence and strength. She is strong and loves to fight and drink. Tira is considered mentally insane, so it's best to stay away if you want to be safe.
Strengths (effecting the outside world, not personality): Tira is an amazing fighter, being skilled with a scythe and a pyromaniac... But only will benefit if she is on your side.
Weaknesses (""): Tira is gullible, idiotic and does not have much common sense. Being insane, she intimates people instead of making friends, not that she cares.
Backstory (optional): Tira Liddell was the little sister of Leo (my second character I will create) and was part of an extremely wealthy family. Not caring for a high society life, Tira preferred to adventure into the bad groups around the town and took part in many crimes and even burned their cousins house down. She would spend her time 'experimenting' on animals in the basement of the house and when her family found out about her horrific actions, she was disowned and rendered homeless. She soon got into a vampire cult and worked her way up the ranks to become one of the most feared vampires around. She does not regret her actions, but instead enjoys the life she has created as it was not 'boring' like the original life she was destined.
Social/Military Ranks or Titles (not required):
Status of Soul: Chaotic (Wait if she is a vampire does she not have a soul? If so ignore this)
Vampiric Status: Vampire
Important Possessions: scythe weapon
Other: Sister of the second character I will make (Leo)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I'm at college so I'll have to create my second character later if that's okay?

Accepted. If you can finish the second character within this sign-up period that would be cool. It's ok if you can't. I could work them in or have you wait until the next sign-up. To answer your question, most vampires don't have souls but there are certain work arounds if you think about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know that I fixed the image right?

Yup. I updated the character list. I was at school and didn't have time to update it before, sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I reserve? I haven't RPed for ages omg; no one's been making them ;-;

Yeah. I'm marking a spot for you.

Ehhhh can I reserve even though I may not join? I'm considering trying somethin' new

Name:
Inais (EE-NIGH)

Personality: She likes to overexaggerate a lot of her reactions - so she comes off as very energetic and determined.

Strengths (effecting the outside world, not personality):
Inais is not particularly skilled in anything or has any special connections outside of details regarding her face.

Weaknesses:
She's desperate to maintain her ability to feel things. Anything that could give her a chance to restore/maintain feeling in her body will make her act irrationally.

Backstory:
... A bike... a backpack... a house... a dog... and a myriad of blackness, and then... it.

Inais rubbed the sides of her head in frustration. Everything that flowed to her mind was anything you'd expect of one's childhood - a summer outside riding bikes, schooling, none of it anything exceptional, and while she was joyed to even be able to recall these memories it was a bittersweet feeling. The general idea of these thoughts flowed to her mind with ease, but trying to dig further only brought headaches. It was like trying to scratch an itch that was too deep under the skin.

She flopped down backwards into the grass and gazed into the sun. Sunlight poured into her face lighting up her vision, but it wasn't painful as it were before - now it's just obnoxious. Her mind latched onto the only thing she could remember reliably. It. The thing that took her face. Whatever it was. A flowing swarm of jet black, almost like living ink. It was hard to see against the dark of the night but the moment she noticed it in the shadows was the moment she blacked out.

A rush of anxiety flowed through Inais as she recalled these memories. The next thing she remembered after waking up from that was... nothing. She didn't feel scared, she didn't feel confused, she didn't feel alive. She didn't feel anything at all before her feelings rushed back to her in an instant. She would only learn later after gradually losing pieces of herself that it was just a sample of what was to come.

Status of Soul:
Leaking, Waning, however you want to put it.

Vampiric Status:
Definitely human.

Important Possessions:
Her mask and her ability to feel.

Appearance:
5BnpFcj.jpg

Her mask is the same, but her clothing is something more to the settings. Her jacket is now instead a huge wool cloak of similar color, and her legwear is replaced with a long skirt.

Other:
She's mute as she has no mouth, thus she speaks in sign language or charades for those who cannot understand her.
She's not blind despite having no eyes. This confuses her as much as it does you.
She doesn't require food or water anymore. Feelings of thirst and hunger were the first of her feelings to leave her.
The hole in her face is empty space - things can go in, and things can come out. Things that go in don't necessarily come out.
She doesn't have any feeling in the tips of her fingers or her toes at this point in time.
Smoke leaks from her face while her mask is off. Inais believes this to be a physical form of her soul and is one of the reasons why she wears her mask.

I can provide more information about her upon GM request - there are some things the other players shouldn't know.
Accepted. This character fits really well with some of the unlisted lore I have. If you want I could PM you with some and you could integrate it into her character. You don't have to if you don't want to though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ehhhh can I reserve even though I may not join? I'm considering trying somethin' new

Yup. I'll mark a spot.

Accepted. This character fits really well with some of the unlisted lore I have. If you want I could PM you with some and you could integrate it into her character. You don't have to if you don't want to though.

For sure. At the same time I can PM you a few details about the character I haven't revealed and maybe it can fit into the lore somehow.

For sure. At the same time I can PM you a few details about the character I haven't revealed and maybe it can fit into the lore somehow.

I'm going to be gone for a little while (30 minutes-90 minutes). I can send it afterwards. It might be better that you send yours first so I can see exactly what specifics parts I need to send.

Name: Desayuno
Personality: A reserved and calm lady who talks to her peers with either neutrality or rudeness, muttering to herself when she doesn't have the courage to say her venomous jabs out loud. However, to her higher ups, she speaks with ridiculous servility, as a matter of both fear and overblown respect. Fairly confident to those who engage her as a practice, but isn't one to start any conversation.
Strengths (effecting the outside world, not personality): Very good at fencing and one-on-one combat.
Weaknesses (""): Naive to the seemingly lesser, inconsiderate and impulsive.
Backstory (optional):
Social/Military Ranks or Titles (not required): Known informally as Bootlicker due to her servile nature, no real titles.
Status of Soul: Vampires have no soul, yes?
Vampiric Status: Vampiric. Vampire lady.
Important Possessions: Nothing.
Appearance:
Lucatiel of Mirrors.jpg
Other:
Is this correct?

Last edited:
Name: Desayuno
Personality: A reserved and calm lady who talks to her peers with either neutrality or rudeness, muttering to herself when she doesn't have the courage to say her venomous jabs out loud. However, to her higher ups, she speaks with ridiculous servility, as a matter of both fear and overblown respect. Fairly confident to those who engage her as a practice, but isn't one to start any conversation.
Strengths (effecting the outside world, not personality): Very good at fencing and one-on-one combat.
Weaknesses (""): Naive to the seemingly lesser, inconsiderate and impulsive.
Backstory (optional):
Social/Military Ranks or Titles (not required): Known informally as Bootlicker due to her servile nature, no real titles.
Status of Soul: Vampires have no soul, yes?
Vampiric Status: Vampiric. Vampire lady.
Important Possessions: Nothing.
Appearance:
Other:
Is this correct?

Accepted. I'll have some more vampire info for you soon.

Form:
Name: Pieri
Personality: Pieri is a loving and caring girl. She is extremely nice to people and her friends. But she suffers from mutiple personality disorder where her personality changes from her mood. She sometimes feels Happy, Sad, Angry, Psycho and many more. This leads to her going crazy and wanting to kill anything to being a pacifist.
Strengths (effecting the outside world, not personality): Pieri is a great cooker from her mother. She is also a great with the cavalier.
Weaknesses (""): Pieri can have visions of the past which makes her change her mood, Her disorder can make her suicidal at times.
Backstory (optional): Pieri was born to a wealthly family. She wasn't spoiled through and his father neglected her at some time. Her mother was very caring but never gave her any money to spoil her. When she was 7 years old, her mother was murdered in front of her leading her to her Mutiple Personality Disorder. Her father neglected her for quite some time when Pieri's mother died. Leading to the point where she ran away.
Social/Military Ranks or Titles (not required): N/A
Status of Soul: Normal. It can change when Pieri's disorder takes in.
Vampiric Status: N/A
Important Possessions: Her cavalier.
Appearance:
Normal Outfit:
View attachment 167235

Different Outift:
View attachment 167236
Other: PIERI IS BACK AHAHAAHAHAHA

changed the whole character lmao

I'm back from school. I know that in GMT it's 10:30 and both EST and CST are both at reasonable times. If our GMT people are available we can start when they check in, other wise I'm going to wait until 9am CST to start (tomorrow). I'm in PST by the way.

Back