• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Rich People Unite!

RichAcFan

Bells
Well hello there. AFter a long time, forgetting that I was a member of this darling little community,, .. thingy.. I finally remembered and so have decided to come back and regain my friends and followers!!

Dont all come at once!
THeres room for everyone in richacfans warm kind , caring heart! :D :gyroiddance: ^_^

Gnome said:
I think your misunderstood :p :)

Its simple really, All Im looking for is my fellow rich people and my followers to come join me again and not a rating!
But its ok, ^_^ mistakes happen! :gyroidsideways:

What is this? the third time you have made this topic?

Good luck regaining all your "followers" ;)

lilypad said:
What is this? the third time you have made this topic?

Good luck regaining all your "followers" ;)
Acctually its probably the 6th B) B)

No harm in repeating the process ^_^

Dude. You're completely oblivious to what we are saying.

You have no "Followers" anymore. <small><small><small><small><small><small>Probably didn't in the first place.</small></small></small></small></small></small>

And people were rating you.

You got a 0/10. Fail.

Rorato said:

You have no "Followers" anymore. <small><small><small><small><small><small>Probably didn't in the first place.</small></small></small></small></small></small>

You got a 0/10. Fail.
Acctually I knew exactly what they were saying but I was being positive about it because Im trying to be a nicer person ^_^ :gyroiddance:

RichAcFan said:
Rorato said:

You got a 0/10. Fail.
Acctually I knew exactly what they were saying but I was being positive about it because Im trying to be a nicer person ^_^ :gyroiddance:
It's pointless arguing with this,"thing",its just gonna try to annoy the hella out of you.

Oh God, it's you again.
I remember you when I first joined.

Can you just *censored.9.10* and quit feeding us your bull*censored.2.0*?

HeartGold said:
RichAcFan said:
Rorato said:

You got a 0/10. Fail.
It's pointless arguing with this,"thing",its just gonna try to annoy the hella out of you.
Well gee thanks! I have you know, Im not a thing,Im real just like you :)

RichAcFan said:
HeartGold said:
RichAcFan said:
Rorato said:

You got a 0/10. Fail.
Well gee thanks! I have you know, Im not a thing,Im real just like you :)
That's what "it" wants you to think.

PikaBolt said:
Oh God, it's you again.
I remember you when I first joined.

Can you just *censored.9.10* and quit feeding us your bull*censored.2.0*?
Im not feeding anyone, as I've said over and over and over and over again, Im regaining my friends AND Im regaining my followers AND my fellow rich people ^_^

RichAcFan said:
POST PEOPLE POST ON MY TOPIC COMMENT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

please :) ^_^
Aww is the troll sad because he's not getting attention? How cute.

Jas0n throws you a bone. Go play with it like the dog you areee <3

Back