queertactics

Bells
Switch
2022-3382-8250
Isabelle
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Feedback
100% (62) +
Very simple premise here, folks! Review the Dream Town above you.

RULES

AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH (5 complete sentences). This is just so we don't get free riders saying "very nice! mine is (x)". Everyone should get a solid review! This is just for fun, but we should all also try and do our best.

please put at least one:
  • nice thing
  • thing to improve on

bumps are appreciated!

re-entries are A-Okay!!

Happy dreaming, everyone!

Please post something indicating that you're working on your post before you post your full review; that way you don't get ninja'd out of your spot. Be sure to leave your DA with your reservation/"working on it" post so that the thread can keep going!

Please only do one at a time!

Last edited:
Town of Nowhere.

Oh, i love a creepy town.Those stairs are great. I wonder where it leads to. I was running from fright and almost fell in the dark underground.Lol.Love the fence pwp.The houses are all perfectly creepy.Iv'e seen a ton of creepy towns and yours is definately one of my favorites.Oh and i love the " on air " sign in Cecil's house.Fantastic job.I will be visiting this town again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops.Forgot to add mine.
Joy-5600-3965-9382.

Thank you!

JOY:

First thing I noticed from waking up in the Plaza was your row of apples, with blue and yellow pansies. All these colors look so great together! And once I saw the Snow White cut-out standee, I totally got it. Your color coordination is on pointe! Immediately after connecting the dots I got to meet Snow herself!! What a FANTASTIC character design! You've totally made the Disney Princess spot on! Snow's house is equally amazing - the center room is a great combination of sets, but I'm absolutely astounded by the Mining Cave. Very clever use of furniture and items. THE QUEEN'S DUNGEON IS ALSO REALLY CLEVER. Might I suggest investing in a mirror? I see the portrait of the Queen over the fireplace, that might be it. Also really impressed how the Gnomes' hats match their bedspreads. Good use of customization.

I actually have a question, if you don't mind: was it hard to grow all those bell trees? Did you bury bags of 99k?

Moving north to the winter wonderland, I really like the back room in Noel's house. Excellent use of the "lost item" mitten. I also really like the two mannequins building the snowboy! Very, very clever. I didn't know you can customize the pot of soup from the igloo campers!! ! I'm totally going to do that. I must say, I'm really surprised you didn't use the Ice Set in your winter house! However, all of the rooms you have are way better - especially the ones that weren't expected, like the Toy Shop downstairs. One really neat thing was the ice rink - I ran past it and almost expected to slip!

The fall area of town was really nice, because it wasn't exclusively Halloween.

Anyway, overall I'm hella impressed by your attention to detail. Everything was planned out and accounted for, and everything is so organized!! ! ! I'm really glad I got to visit this town; I'd heard good things about it already, but it was fun to experience it for myself.

Town of Joy:

I love the overall design of the town! I love how their are 4 seasons with different characters in eah. I can definitily see how muchh work and effort went into the structure and layout of each area. My favorite area was probably the autumn/halloween section. Since the trees were already in autumn I totally felt like I was in autumn right there and then. I so wish ACNL had the option for multiple seasons in one town, because it would be spectacular for a town like yours. I also like how the fairytale pwps were used for the spring section, because even with the different tree colors, the flowers and fairytale pwps definetly added to the spring like feeling along with the eggs on the ground. As well as that I laughed a bit seeing how you used the Retail for a toy shop! I also loved the interior of the houses!

I think the only thing I would improve is a bit cleaner path laying down. Everything else is perfecto!

My dream address is:4300-2570-9018

MujiMoso!

I love all the flowers in the town, but some areas could use a bit more organizing like the upper right corner of the map. Some path tiles were missing around Hamlet's house, the police station, and town hall. I would love to see you develop the front of your house a little more. It seems like a great place to put a grand entrance for the mayor.

Onto (what I'm assuming is)the mayor's house! The main room was very elegant. Those mixed sets look fantastic. The bright red bench was kind of an eyesore though. The sweets room felt a little empty. The back room was one of my favorites! The customized furniture looked fantastic. It looks like you recently expanded the room too. You might want to push back the furniture a space so that the bed isn't squeezed too close to the door. The kitchen had a mishmash of furniture too! The rococo candlestick and ironing board seem a little out of place in such a vibrant kitchen. Upstairs was the princess series! One of my favorite series. If I could make a suggestion, an ebony piano customized white would look great in this room next to the window to match the princess theme. I'm not really sure what is happening with the basement though, but it looks like a bed room, arcade, and a lounge mixed together, but I'm glad you are experimenting with sets.

Overall, I love your house and how it's coming together. Your town could use some more development however. I hope you get more PWPs to really bring your town to life and give it more personality. :)

DA: 4600-2145-6163

Last edited:
MujiMoso:

Very pleasant little town. I really love how you've arranged your flowers - even in areas where you don't have enough flowers to fill the entire section (like the purple roses in the west), you've got them into a distinct pattern so they still look organized. There are small things that leave the town feeling messy though. There are patches of paths that are missing tiles, namely around ReTail. (I do the same thing. If it's past the time Reece is there to sell things to, I'll just clear some room to leave the stuff I need to sell. So I totally understand). There's also stuff buried. I'd just do an overall cleanup before your next update.

One thing I really liked was your use of faux moats and lakes. The water QR codes are really nice - and it was neat how, where you have a lake with a bridge, you used the "edge" part of the path to show depth. Incredibly well done. The little bridge you have there is really nice too, and I saw it in front of a house, which also looks good.

Great town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah sorry about that cabbage! i think that's the way it needs to be done, since these take a while to type up. i'm gonna edit the OP and then i'll totally do a review of yours !

MujiMoso:

Very pleasant little town. I really love how you've arranged your flowers - even in areas where you don't have enough flowers to fill the entire section (like the purple roses in the west), you've got them into a distinct pattern so they still look organized. There are small things that leave the town feeling messy though. There are patches of paths that are missing tiles, namely around ReTail. (I do the same thing. If it's past the time Reece is there to sell things to, I'll just clear some room to leave the stuff I need to sell. So I totally understand). There's also stuff buried. I'd just do an overall cleanup before your next update.

One thing I really liked was your use of faux moats and lakes. The water QR codes are really nice - and it was neat how, where you have a lake with a bridge, you used the "edge" part of the path to show depth. Incredibly well done. The little bridge you have there is really nice too, and I saw it in front of a house, which also looks good.

Great town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah sorry about that cabbage! i think that's the way it needs to be done, since these take a while to type up. i'm gonna edit the OP and then i'll totally do a review of yours !

Lol I have no idea what you mean about retail. Also the areas with not enough flowers are breeding locations. Yea once again I dont understand what you are trying to say about retail xD

Lol I have no idea what you mean about retail. Also the areas with not enough flowers are breeding locations. Yea once again I dont understand what you are trying to say about retail xD

Sorry, I closed the town before typing this up. I meant around town hall, police station, etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay now THIS is something. Rarely do you see a town covered in paths where the ground is a darker shade. It looks metalic, almost, but I suppose that's just the lighting; concrete is more likely. I really like the little ninja-star-esque designs. And the borders with flowers and bushes bring life back into it! Really , really digging it. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE ALL OF THEM! Holy hell. This is incredible.

YOUR TOWN TUNE IS TEEN TITANS! I love that everyone in town is wearing your designs. Anchovy would make a fantastic Batman.

The way you have bushes and trees set up on the edges of your town is lovely as well. Very well organized and they look great with your pathways to boot. (Seriously I'm never gonna get over your paths). The orchard of every fruit was really nice, and backed great against your white area. I'm glad you planted bamboo with your Hot Spring, I'm always a little amiss when I see a hot spring without some.

The area south of town hall with the red tulips, pink cosmos, purple violets, and white roses looked really good too. I never thought I'd like seeing that color combination, but with these flowers and the pattern you have it in, everything looks great. Seriously impressive.

Every PWP has symmetry, too. I'm in awe.

... How the actual **** did you do all of this with just one character?

Whoever's after me, please do Mega_Cabbage's town of Nectere DA: 4600-2145-6163, instead of mine, because I took his spot on accident. Also because it's just stunning and I want everyone to see it.

bump

please do Mega_Cabbage's town of Nectere DA: 4600-2145-6163

Mega_Cabbage:
Holy cow, your town is stunning! I love the combination of the colors of the bushes/flower/trees with your path. The layout is wonderful; I love the section with the lighted trees and arches. It made me feel like I was in a park during the holidays. I love the little areas surrounded by the bushes and bamboo. Honestly, I don't have any criticism for your town. The path is unique and interesting. The way you laid everything out works very nicely. Your pwps are placed perfectly in the midst of your villager's houses. The white flowers were my favorite with your path. I'm definitely jealous, and I wish I could make a town as beautiful as yours! Great job!

My town is still a huge work in progress, so please give me as much criticism as you see fit. Thanks in advance~ Pripyat: 5800-2237-9926

Skyzeri:

Your bridge placements are pretty spot-on for where I'd personally want them to be. Nice array of hybrids--perhaps mix them up a bit more with the regular flowers? This is kind of a personal preference but I don't like when there's a good amount of flowers neatly lined up or placed but then there's other ones sporadically around the town. Maybe try and organize them a bit better? However, if this is how you like it, then feel free to disregard that comment. Another thing you could do is bring more drama/attention to your public works projects since they're kind of just there? Like frame them with some bushes or cool flowers patterns, perhaps. I see that you're already doing that next to the fountain, for example, so you probably already are working on that. One last critique is that I don't like how there's a peach tree blocking the message board. As for the space next to Skye, maybe make that area into a fruit orchard or something of the like? Not too big of a fan of the random assortment of flowers. I really like your snowy path with the snowy town--it's a cute touch. Like you said, your town is a work in progress (as is mine), so I'm sure it'll look great once everything is polished up. Good luck!

My town is a work in progress--there's a bunch of empty areas in which I have a PWP planned to go there/I have no idea what to do with. I haven't updated my DA in a while so some stuff may have already been changed, but I love the sakura falling/trees, so I'll keep that DA for this critique thread

Flores: 5100-4839-0964

Thank you queertactics and plasticpinkpiggy for the nice reviews.

Town of Flores.

The cherry blossoms and pink and purple hybrids really do look pretty. I love the fairy tale theme and the lovely paths.The fruit orchard on the North East is simple but so colorful and nice. A lot of towns have messy bamboo areas.Yours are perfect.I like how you lined the paths with the bamboo,flowers and bushes.

The lower part of town is also very nice and I like that you were able to place all the villagers there.

Serena's house- I love the mermaid castle exterior.My favorite room is the basement.

Very nice town. Thanks for sharing.

Farmland-4400-3561-6512.

Thank you queertactics and plasticpinkpiggy for the nice reviews.

Farmland-4400-3561-6512.

TheGreatBrain,

You gave me some feedback on my brand-new town, ACNLpics, just yesterday [01.08.2015]: @ http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...5-ACNLpics-!&p=4388197&viewfull=1#post4388197 .

I want to return the favor.

I am actually not done visiting. I'm leaving my 3DS game console on and having Mayor Alicia, from my third town Temps, visit Farmland.

What I want to do is just share with you notes I've taken (thus far).

My reaction is positive. In fact, the word I would use to best describe my feeling with Farmland is charming.

FARMLAND

• Town Date: 03.14.2014.
  • Humans: 1) BO PEEP; 2) Ms.Mary; 3) Mcdonald; 4) Muffin.
  • Villagers: 1) Rocket; 2) Kevin; 3) Celia; 4) Croque; 5) Freckles; 6) Quillson; 7) Baabara; 8) Maple; 9) Sally. (This is according to their listings with appearing on the menu while one is in Farmland.)
  • Native Fruit: Peach

I liked waking up in the Plaza. You have the beautiful tiles of patters which are a good variety. I like the green background pattern with a centered, large pink floral. The brick tiles, which have some red undertones to a dominantly brown background of those individual bricks, is also impressive.

The Custom Signs you have are wonderful. Not long after arriving, I met up with Wendell. I didn't take any signs; but, my, you have a lot of them. They're creative and well-designed. For example, I like the "Tree Farm" sign, which has blue lettering with a yellow background (accompanied by trees with green leaves and brown trunks). Other signs, I will note, include "Chicks for Sale" and "Just Dandy."

On the flowers: I like the arrangements. An area that stood out, to me, was by the Bell. This is also near Freckles's house. You have a mix of breeds and a mix of colors. It's an arrangement I haven't done because, well, I didn't branch out in doing so. (I need to come out of my shell.) I like this a lot.

Houses: They're themed. And Ms.Mary's house was my first. I like her "Flower Shop" theme. I love the green-and-yellow refurbished Sofa and Table, in her living room, of that Alpine furniture. The right room has more refurbishings—cabinetry and even the Table—which is in Ladybug. Oh, that is wonderful! The back room, with the "Lemon Ade" sign—and a couple mannequins dressed for the season—make me think of thinking about summertime during the winter blues period (which we are now in). In BO PEEP's house, you have it set up to be a "Wool Shop." The signage is great. I like, where we can see in the living room, how you displayed the villager pics of sheep Baabara and Willow. (Did you have Willow as a villager yet?) The basement is also nice. You have Blue furniture in there. It is set up to be a diner, with Tables and Chairs—and this Blue furniture has been refurbished. In fact, you did so many refurbishes that you show us, leading by example, of what great potential there is by making Cyrus really work the catalog in "Animal Crossing: New Leaf."

I'm currently in Mcdonald's house. It is cow-themed. You have the living room presented with a Cabin wall and, if I'm correct, the floor is Cowhide (or whatever the game titles it). Great choices! And smart of you to select the underrated Tipper and Naomi for cow villager pics on display. Wise selection, as well, in playing "K.K. Country"!

At this point, I'm ending my review. I will continue to leisurely explore Farmland though Mayor Alicia. It's a very good Dream. And I would like to visit again.

Last edited:
Fantastic review, Candy. I wanna check out Applewin, so I'll reserve this space for a bit.

OUTSIDE

Finally, someone is kind enough to leave me coffee!! I love all the options you have to choose from when you wake up in the Plaza. Very nice choices to go with the winter theme, as well. The brick design around the Plaza and then around Re-Tail fits very nice with the theme too - moreso, I think, than the grass/pebblestone pathway. But that's just my opinion!

This town's hedges are top notch. I really like the bamboo around ReTail - I never noticed that it's about as tall as the building! It looks really good encased in your bushes (the corner shapes are really, really nice) and adds a lot to that area. Another nice little detail was around your center bridge -- the gold roses, framed by the perfectly symmetrical bushes, look really good. Just south, there's my favorite sand QR code again! Do you have that anywhere?? I'll probably PM you if I remember. Again really pleased with the bamboo against the building.

The north of your town has a little flowerbed with Jacob's Ladders, surrounded by red roses and then mushrooms on either side. Good use of mushrooms!

Your map is quite something - the twin fjords in the center of town, one where your Brewster's Cafe is and the other with all the PWPs (I'll get to that right now) - that's probably my favorite map. Plenty of opportunity to keep the focus on whatever you want it to be, and push villager houses to the outskirts... That is, if you can manage to reserve those spots. You've managed to do so and it looks great.

Anyway, the PWP fjord! Awesome. I haven't seen anyone put Tulips with the "Flower" (tulip) Topiary yet - nice work. Everything is a bit off center, but it'd take so many bells to redo it, and it looks good as it is, I'd just keep it how you have it.

I LOVE YOUR BASEBALL FIELD . I might suggest finding another grass pattern for the right side of the field though? there are plenty of them out there that look just link spring grass in the game. I'm gonna leave you some path archives, if you're interested. (x ... x). Those can be used if you wanted to replace your grass path as well.

the lychees look good with the peaches - i don't think i've seen that combination yet either and i'm surprised how good it looks

INSIDE

Kathy's house: excellent little restaurant. I didn't know you can customize the Lunch Tray!! I learn something new every time I dream. Very nice use of the Large Bookshelf to be a room divider where you keep your villager pics. You're really good at separating parts of a room into sections, something I haven't quite gotten the hang of. The desert bathroom was my favorite room in the house.

Santa's house: Small but nice. Exterior fits interior well.

Jill's house: I love the pink Rococo set! And I'm very impressed with the combination between the mermaid, regal and patchwork sets. I also like that your NPC pictures are separate from your villager pics. The lovely room is a bit much for me, personally; but it's cool you have the set and I'm sure it's getting you plenty of HHA points! And finally, the sweets set. Very nice overall. Each of your mannequins matches their room very well - how did you end up getting so many? The princess room is my favorite room of the house, but I think the maid outfit and the checkerboard dress clash with it. I totally understand wanting to show off hard to get Gracie items - but I'd try to get the Cake dress and use your Veil with it on the mannequin.

Overall it's an absolutely lovely town boasting a plethora of perfectly designed PWPs, hybrids as far as the eye can see, complete sets and sets combined that show a lot of originality and style, and a lot of love and care was obviously put into this town. I'll be visiting it again soon!

Nowhere DA: 4500 - 2199 - 7245

Last edited:
Upon awaking in the town of Nowhere, it would appear someone has just been shanked in the plaza! Creepy way to wake up! I followed a bloody path to a copy of "forest life" laying by itself amongst some shrubs and trees. Better grab the mystery machine! I proceeded southward to hunt for more clues. A sign alerted me that a faint whisper could be heard nearby...spooky!

I really like your sand tiles by the way, they look very nice. They really give your town that sort of desolate feeling, very unique! I should mention that it seems to me that your town is based on something- and if that is the case I have to confess I'm not familiar with the source material so I may not get all the little touches! Of which there are many throughout your whole town. It also would seem that there have been murders ALL over the place, at the various landmarks! What the heck has Copper been doing?! Not his job clearly.

Ok so I'm just going to list off some of my random comments and observations!
-The radioactive pits look awesome, great qr pattern there! And complimented nicely with the caution signs and fence! Also PIETRO set up shop right on top of a radioactive wasteland- no wonder he looks like he does hahaha. He was out walking around in it while I was exploring.

-The cube sculpture looks perfect with those bloody tiles. The roses and dead trees added to it to just complete this really bizarre area. In a good way.

-I like the way the Tower looks surrounded by the desert tiles, all lit up. (With the blood at the base, of course)

-Is it just me, or do your waterfalls seem enormous? The ocean waterfall especially, seems soooo wide because of the way the cliff is shaped. Really cool.

-The townhall area didn't quite mesh for me. It was just kind of wierd with a modern town hall. Next to a pyramid, right next to a farm. Like that area was some interdimensional limbo where things just randomly drop out of the sky.

-I enjoyed the gyroid melody you crafted in Cecil's basement. Created a nice atmosphere.

-Who is Tamika at war with!? I went inside her tent and it seems she was perhaps working on formulating a plan of action in there!

-Eli's house was my favorite. Though it too seemed an odd mix. From the deserty main room, to the totally chill rooftop area. The creepy room in the basement was VERY nicely put together. I enjoyed all the rooms alot, but they didn't seem to belong in the same house to me.

Overall I enjoyed exploring your town! I wish I was familiar with whatever inspired you to build this place, so that I could appreciate all the little touches that much more! Very unique and unsettling town. :)

Town of Mythic- DA: 4800-4397-4266

Last edited:
Town of Mythic--

First thing - Love the red hood & plum coat outfit you left out! :) very cute!
Wandering around your town, I really like your path and, more than that, your use of bushes to make navigation easy & in creating symmetry. I noticed a lot of symmetry in Derek's house as well! I loved the gold treasure room in with the customized piggy banks! Very creative~ Liara's house is super cozy ^^ every room is decorated so nicely!

Your flower arrangements are really good, and I love how you've managed to cover your whole town with flowers/paths/PWPs/bushes/trees. There's so much to see! I like how each PWP has it's own place, and everything just flows really well.

My #1 favorite part of your town is definitely the forest. The natural paths look great!! You really managed to make it feel natural/messy but still easy to navigate, which I feel like is really difficult to do!

One thing I wasn't sure about was the wooden plank area to the right of Derek's house -- I just wasn't sure what that was supposed to be. And the windmill cutting into the path is a pet peeve of mine, but of course things don't always work out perfectly!

I really enjoyed visiting your town! Obviously a LOT of work was put into it. :)

--

Kokuma's DA: 4900-4945-5032

First of all.. OMG THE GYROID HAS A SPACE TO BE <3 how adorable. The path looks amazing! I love the house placement. It looks like it would have taken ages though! My favourite part about the house placement is the fact that holey moley the three octopuses get to be next to eachother! I do think though that zucker deserves more than just white cosmos's around his house. I love the different and beautiful flowers you put around each house to match the villager! Also that jacobs ladder/clover thing leading up to marshals house is so cool!

I do think that a clump of hybrids to the left of marshal's house is a bit odd :(

The next amazing thing I saw was the egyptian area! And ankha's house! Shes like back at home xD. It was so cool how the path was this awesome sand path with the blue and gold roses surrounding. I love the sphinx and the pyramid, those pwps definetely add to the coolness!

The stitches/poncho area was really nice too. I liked how there were toys and candy on the ground near what I think was a mini playground! I think that there should be more like yellow and red flowers rather than just purple near stitches house :)

The paths around the cafe and the town hall are kind of small, so I might recommened widening the paths :) i do like the picnic area though. And the lead up to the town hall is super pretty!

Houses:

Kaoru:
The first thing I saw was a hotel like entrance! The manequins look so real and it looks like a real hotel lobby! The back room is a beautiful tropical restaurant/buffet. The room on the left totallylooks like a hotel room! With a plain bed and the heater! The wooden furniture makes it look so cool. The room on the right is another hotel rolm but what I like is that theres a maid cleaning in there! Haha its soo cool. The top floor is obviously a suite room. It looks really nice and homey :) and the basement is one cool bathroom!

Rilakuma:

Officially the most adorable convienence store! I love the theme and its so cute!

Korikuma:

This house makes me super hungry! Its a really pretty sweets cafe and I love the incorporation of other sweets not just from the sweets set. The combination makes it look spectacular!

Mayors house:

The path leading up to the town is something super awesome! The cedar trees look lovely! The first room is a beautiful and cool winter room with parts from different sets to make it look wintery and christmasy. The back room is small with a sloppy set. Totally looks like a real bedroom to me! The upstairs room is a space lookout room. So cool! What I love about this house is the fact that its not fully expanded, making it feel really homey :)

10/10 would visit this town again!

Last edited:
Also reserving this space :)

Town of MujiMoso:

First thing I noticed when I woke up was your lovely paths! They're cute and they fit the winter feel of your town very well :) I also liked how you lined your paths with vibrant varieties of flowers, nice.

I noticed you had Hamlet and Mint as well! Talked to them, they say you're quite an individual ;)

Alexa's house: Ah I love your main room! It gave a very cozy feel and connotes that Alexa is a fancy person, as proven through your other rooms :] I noticed that you're probably still collecting other pieces of furniture for your rooms, but overall I liked her house.

Piggy's house: Um, I'm not going to comment on her interior, since I feel like you just made her recently :) The outside is nice though, carnations are my favorite plant in this game, after all <3

I liked the use of water patterns in your town. Keep that up!

I noticed that you have a lot of random flowers everywhere, like they're jumbled up which gives a messy feel >< but that's ok, since I have to organize flowers in my town as well. Your PWP's are mostly place nicely, but some are a little random, like the hot spring and the lighthouse imo.

I think you should fix up the route your paths follow, since some lead to dead ends in some places :)

Overall, I think your town is coming along great! Good luck in developing it more! :)

Last edited:
Reserving this spot!

DA: 4000-4444-2044 (unfinished, sigh)

[EDIT]

Visionari,

The first thing I notice about your lovely little plaza is your beautiful sky which matches the bold tile which lead me through town rather than leaving me an ambiguous plane wander. It seems like Lloid may have been covering up your little gifts? Even if that wasn't your intention, it's super sweet picturing little Lloid getting a present in this winter. <3 Moving on though,

The town hall area is stunning! I love the sporadic flower arrangements and the golden roses compliment the perfect peaches very well! Having the police station so close to the town hall makes me shipping heart jump for joy, haha. I can imagine Copper 'escorting' Isabelle to get some lunchtime coffee. Cute!!! Additionally, the hidden little pond is adorable. <3

It's tough to see in the dark, but the flowers compliment Lolly's house nicely, and the state of her house is beautifully still in tact. I love the little heart stump with the mushrooms by the lighthouse. Excuse my imagination for butting into this review so frequently, but I can imagine in the warmer months, Lolly enjoying the afternoon sea breeze with a nice book.

I like how most the villager houses are so close together. They're little neighbors that probably stop by all the time for a cup of sugar or something.

Cranston's house looks like he's a single dad with 3 bby birds, aawww.

I like the illuminated arch and fountain as the kind of the center plaza of the neighborhood. The path to the flower clock is so precious, wow. <3 I LOVE how the illuminated heart compliments the Re-Tail heart, that is so clever.

The yellow and white flowers around Maple's house is precious. *u*

As I go to Lurai's house, I notice the abundance of white flowers and the castle appearance which brings me to feel that this castle is pure like a princess.

The first room had the aura of tranquility brought by the gentle color scheme, flowing water, kind faces of Lolly and Pekoe, and, of course, Stale Cupcakes. Very relaxing!

The basement was very cute and yummy looking; however, it, too, was modestly relaxing. I can TOTALLY see the cute little Lurai spending tea time in here.

Upstairs, the beautiful sharp blue colors and up-beat music reminded me of a ballroom, and the couple to the left is sooo cute~! The pictures of the animals makes me think that they could be watching a prince and princesses first dance? A delightful room, all around.

The left room contrasts the winter feel of the town immensely with its bright colors and blowing fan. It gives the vibe of a cool person's room and would be a nice place to get work done.

The backroom is so tiny and cute and mermaid...-y? Haha, it's so pretty, and I love how you have the Gulliver ship in there. <3

A SPA in the right room?? Count this finals burned student IN.

This house was overall just so relaxing, it was so nice exploring!

Saying bye to the house, the rest of the town..

Once again, I LOVE the random placement of your flowers. It just gives the town a really loose feeling, and it's wonderful!

I went to Ai's house next, and she is one cute potato wow.

The first room's yellow was almost blinding and the gong clash set the mood just right for the walk into the next house.

The left room was relaxing like the last house, and the mannequins making dresses is SO cute.

The kitchen was grandiose and simply fantastic. It was serene with only the running sink providing any auditory atmosphere. It reminds me of the grogginess of morning toast, haha.

THE UPSTAIRS BEACH IS SO PERF. This is my favorite room out of both houses! It's so refreshing, and that adorable little crab is a nice touch!

I also like how Mint's house has its own little area.

This was really long and probably not very interesting, but I LOVE your town!

Cheers!

Last edited:
I want this one!

You guys!! You gUYS LOOK HOW GOOD THIS IS GOING. IM REALLY EXCITED THIS IS GOING WELL.

DA: 4500 - 2699 - 7245

--------------------

First off: THANKS FOR THE COFFEE (> u o)b. When you update next, might I suggest adding an option that isn't a skirt? I don't think I've quite drinken enough to be down to cross-dress. (Or I mean, you know! You don't have to! Femme fatale is rockin too.)

The rose paths are very pretty! I especially like how there's different ones - the one around the tree in the Plaza has more depth. Speaking of the tree in the plaza, it was really refreshing to see a little tree, backed against the beautiful Aurora Borealis.

I love your flag. I love. Your flag. I love your flag. I laughed out loud. I was busy typing up the beauty of this place and then bUTTS. GOD BLESS. It actually looks really pastel and cute next to the Aurora Borealis. I can't believe I'm saying this: but it's rather artistic. ((AND YOU GET TO TAKE IT HOME. GUESS WHO TOOK HOME A BUTT))

You're really good at cornered hedges! I especially like the one on the North-Western side of town, where the Police Station, Resetti's Manhole, and ReTail are. I bet that took a lot of careful planning to put so many important PWPs in one place, and they look fantastic where they are. Everything in this particular corner of town looks like it's absolutely SUPPOSED to be there. The lychees and red pansies add enough dark to your light path to give it a very nice contrast. Seriously, I think this might be the hilight of your town.

I like how you've matched colors with fruit trees! The lemons and yellow roses, again, look great with the path, and the blue of the fountain is opposite on the color wheel and pops. You have quite the eye for color! I'm really impressed !

I'm looking forward to the development of the Fire Pit and Instrument Box PWPs, near the Campsite. It feels like that's gonna have a forest-y feel and I'm definitely down. USING MUSHROOMS AS A PATH IS A GR9 IDEA.

I'm really All About your color coordination so forgive me if I'm focusing on it too much - but pink and white cosmos with peaches. GREAT. I wish I understood what was happening with the Pink Glasses and the Mush bed, because those definitely look purposeful --- but keep on keepin on!

Your town map is COOL. What the heck. There's this angle you can see one of the waterfalls at, and then on the cliff there's like, these weird little 1x1 blocks of space? Like it forms a triangle? What the HECK. What is your map even doing I love it

You're using the tile with the depth for flower beds, the ones you used for the tree in the Plaza. I like that. I really like it when people adorn their villagers' houses with something special.

Little inlet for the fancy bench surrounded by white and red roses - NICE.

TO PUT IT PLAINLY, this town is frickin great. Please please please please please PM me and let me know if there's anything I can do to help you finish it. Also, go LGBTQ towns! I really dig your pride.

I can't wait for your next update! Please feel free to post again whenever that is! !

Last edited:
Back