• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the together! snowball frenzy thread

kirbyssuperstarstacker

I'll miss you, Ninty3DS
Bells
LET'S GET TO 90,000,000!!
as you may not know (or know) there's an ongoing event called together! snowball frenzy. it's pretty much tapping the screen fast over and over to make snowballs.

please post your ranks on how much you tapped! the goal needed is 90,000,000 balls tapped by all of the acpc players!

(oh btw here's mine)
PocketCamp_20240201183310.png

oh, one last thing, post them before the event ends!
i will be also updating my ranks, since i'm pretty much good at tapping fast xD

Those mini games are kinda funny. They remind me of a game I once made in school called "clicker" where you have 5 seconds to tap the "enter" button on the keyboard as fast as you can. 😂 People would huddle all around my computer to give it a try, since I had it on my USB drive. 💾 I think my record was in the 60's or something. It was fun mashing the keyboard and you just hear it rattle and shake. 🥵👇💥
Speaking of this mini game, I wish you could interact with the other participants in some way. All you can do is see their names, but cannot add them as friends or view their camps, right? Kinda lame... 😕

Those mini games are kinda funny. They remind me of a game I once made in school called "clicker" where you have 5 seconds to tap the "enter" button on the keyboard as fast as you can. 😂 People would huddle all around my computer to give it a try, since I had it on my USB drive. 💾 I think my record was in the 60's or something. It was fun mashing the keyboard and you just hear it rattle and shake. 🥵👇💥
Speaking of this mini game, I wish you could interact with the other participants in some way. All you can do is see their names, but cannot add them as friends or view their camps, right? Kinda lame... 😕
i know right! they took what we really needed 😭

I know this thread is considered dead now, since the event is over, but I really wanted to post this screenshot here before March begins. These villagers are in my campsite, and they are all favorites of mine.

I was able to throw a high amount of at least 92 snowballs.

1708501130552.jpeg

Back