• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Restarting my island

Kitkat010

Bells
I recently reset my island. I got burn out from the last one. Lol I’m currently at 3 stars already and set up my rock garden. I do need a few items. My native trees are peaches. So I would need the rest of the fruits. Making good progress with my museum …. Can anyone help me out ? Maybe some decorating ideas? Right now I’m working on farm crops layout
Post automatically merged:

I recently reset my island. I got burn out from the last one. Lol I’m currently at 3 stars already and set up my rock garden. I do need a few items. My native trees are peaches. So I would need the rest of the fruits. Making good progress with my museum …. Can anyone help me out ? Maybe some decorating ideas? Right now I’m working on farm crops layout
Ok I now have cherries pears and peaches. What’s left? Apples?

Back