• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Resetti Reset Center Placement

meggtheegg

strawbaby she/her
Bells
Island
pillow
Spring Sakura
Yellow Candy
Coco
森
Spring Shamrock
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I'm just wondering where you guys put your reset center! I've been trying to decide where to put mine lol but it's difficult.

Do you hide yours, decorate the area around it in any particular way? :)

Last edited:
In the two used copies I have, one is placed in a corner hidden by bamboo, the other is placed by the police station. I'd wanted to put my one in Ravena between the town hall and police station and decorate it, but Isabelle tells me it won't fit. Otherwise, I've never used it in any of my towns, though I was dreaming up a creeptpasta involving it when I was bored, lol.

I like to put resetti by the police station or the town hall

i feel like resetti means business so he should be put in "official" type places

In my current town I placed mine in a corner by the river that held a perfect circle plot and it is surrounded by Orange and Black Flowers.

In other words, it is taking a place that would only hold a tree...so no loss of space.

Mine is behind the town hall. With a few flowers around you barely see it.

I put mine in the middle of my path so I walk over it haha

in my new town i want to put it by the town hall. in my other one it's behind a house right next to the plaza

So I've now officially built the reset center, and I've set mine by the well PWP because they both go deep underground hehe I thought it's a cute idea. Still working on the landscaping around it though, I'll probably put flowers and clovers

Last edited:
what does the resetti project do actually? and is it necessary to make it? of course ii have the option to build it, bht ii wasnt really sure what he does, bc the 1st time ii accidentally turned my DS off without saving, he was pretty pissed lol

It's definitely not necessary at all lol!
It's just that in old games resetti used to appear every time you quit without saving, but they took that function away in NL so that he only comes the first time you quit without saving.

Putting the reset center down just brings that function back, he'll yell at you every time you reset I think. It's just kind of a connection back to old games for some people? Idk if people have any logical purpose for it though. Also sometimes the manhole on the reset center will open and you can actually visit Resetti! Or he's sometimes been spotted at The Roost hehe

Mine is kinda random, as I placed it before having a real layout or anything (I still don't lmao). He's closest to the Town Hall ig, but I made a little flower path to him. :cool:

I put mine in the corner surrounded by a forest.

Mine is just below the train station, below the cobblestones. I put it inside the hedges, so it's definitely visible. It looks like a drain cover you'd expect to see near a station, so I never had a problem with it being out in the open.

ohhh okay!! good to know!! ive seen a few in other towns and it def. looks just like a drain cover! and others have blocked it off and just let it be for show!! im working on getting more pwps, so once ive got them all set ill think about putting the resetti out lol

I usually hide them behind trees or shrubs, but I always post signs outside such as "Keep Out" or "Stay Away". I absolutely adore Resetti so I like to highlight his presence somewhere in my town, but hide the actual manhole, lol!

I put mine off in a corner of the map. Mostly because I found him rude and annoying in the past games. He's pretty chill in New leaf but I guess old vengeance dies hard as they say.

I was dumb with my placement, and I placed it smack dab in the middle of a place where I now want to build a park by the river. Oops.

Back