Reset Challenge?

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Gosh it's been a long time since I've played. I'm thinking about resetting, but I heard about a 1-1 challenge where a community of people reset their towns at the same time and progressed through the game together. The only problem being that it took place in 2015 (the one I found). Is there another thread already out there with this info or is someone planning on doing this in the near future? Thanks in advance -

I'm planning to reset when I get a powersave to hold my special DLC and amiibo-card items since I don't have an NFC reader c: Idk if you'd think that's fair and want to join but that's my plan~

NeonStardust, don't reset. lol It's not worth it. A lot of people that reset regret it.

NeonStardust, don't reset. lol It's not worth it. A lot of people that reset regret it.

I reset in Jan of this year and I didn't regret it, tbh. It made me a lot more enthusiastic about my town since I didn't hate it anymore. It's worth it imo.

I reset in Jan of this year and I didn't regret it, tbh. It made me a lot more enthusiastic about my town since I didn't hate it anymore. It's worth it imo.

Imo, just change what you dislike. That's how a town grows. I understand people have different gaming perceptions. I am just advertising mine. :3

I thought SensaiGallade was hosting one? right? :/ I was interested in taking part in that since I don't play as much ACNL and don't need to tryhard Time Travel every minute.

I thought SensaiGallade was hosting one? right? :/ I was interested in taking part in that since I don't play as much ACNL and don't need to tryhard Time Travel every minute.

Thanks a lot! I will also be joining this one :) hope to maybe see you around there?

Back