• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I would like to visit your shops!

Pate and Ketchup

Pan of Lilydew
Bells
Orange Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello all! I hope this years begin well enough! 🥰
Not a first time here, again and again I reset my island (last time two months ago) and I hope "cette fois c'est la bonne !". As I just restarted, my island representative's clothes are terrible, I miss some fruits, flowers, I just want to visit your shops to have a quick look if you don't mind. Nothing more.

Thank you in advance, can't wait to meet you ✨ ✨

I can be online in ten minutes
Post automatically merged:

The Code is 6BDC5. My character is named Kitana and my Island is called Rainbow. My Island is a bit of a mess but I’ll show you where to go.

If you are online today or tomorrow you are welcome to visit my shops and I can bring you flowers if you still need more.

Sorry I was cooking and just got this. I will boot back up and send a dodo.

Ok gates are open. Feel free to roam and shop to your hearts content. You can help yourself to any fruit, veggies, or bells. Also I put out some of my excess furniture and genuine art in case you are interested. Dodo code is K8TG4

Last edited:
Sorry I was cooking and just got this. I will boot back up and send a dodo.

Ok gates are open. Feel free to roam and shop to your hearts content. You can help yourself to any fruit, veggies, or bells. Also I put out some of my excess furniture and genuine art in case you are interested. Dodo code is K8TG4
I'm on my way, just time to empty my pockets, thanks!
And sorry just get the notification right now...

Back