• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

It's been a loooong while

lunaoflavender

Bells
I used to be really clued into the AC community, and I took a step back years ago, but I've been wanting to come back. So hello! You can call me Luna. :D I still play in my original/unreset Island weekly, and I've been lately thinking about playing around with RP in ACNH.

I also love books, comics/graphic novels, other games like BOTW and FFXIV. And I try to write as much as I can in my spare time.

Welcome back! I too, also came back to the AC community after a few years away, and it's great to be back!

What do you like to write??

Hello Luna, welcome to the forums! No better way to get the new year off to a good start than by joining TBT imo! I hope you have a lovely time here 💖

Do you have any favourite villagers? What are your favourite book genres to read? ☺️

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Lavender is a cute island name! Was NH your first AC game, or have you played others? I saw someone else has asked the same, but I'd love to know what you like to write! 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome back! I too, also came back to the AC community after a few years away, and it's great to be back!

What do you like to write??

I'm currently working on a steampunk fantasy story! But I do dabble in some nonfiction stuff. My background is journalism, so I'm always dabbling in nonfiction essays and articles.

Hello Luna, welcome to the forums! No better way to get the new year off to a good start than by joining TBT imo! I hope you have a lovely time here 💖

Do you have any favourite villagers? What are your favourite book genres to read? ☺️

Oooh okay favorite villagers: basically everyone on my island right now, but Spike is definitely the top favorite. And Goldie ties with him. What about you?

Favorite book genres are usually poetry, fantasy, and nonfiction in the vein of Joan Didion.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Lavender is a cute island name! Was NH your first AC game, or have you played others? I saw someone else has asked the same, but I'd love to know what you like to write! 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Oh, I've been playing for yearrrrrs. My first one was AC on the GameCube when I was 12. :) Writing question answered above! :D

Oooh okay favorite villagers: basically everyone on my island right now, but Spike is definitely the top favorite. And Goldie ties with him. What about you?

Favorite book genres are usually poetry, fantasy, and nonfiction in the vein of Joan Didion.
Spike and Goldie are such cuties! I actually have Goldie on my island right now as well! Love having her around 🫶 I honestly have an insane amount of favourites haha, but right now my top favourite is Shino!

Spike and Goldie are such cuties! I actually have Goldie on my island right now as well! Love having her around 🫶 I honestly have an insane amount of favourites haha, but right now my top favourite is Shino!

Gosh, me too. I could have listed about 10 more, but I did my best to keep my list sane for y'all. :D

Back