• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Relationships: Do you have a type?

I look for personality more than anything. I have to connect with the person on a deep level. We have to care deeply for each other and accept each other?s flaws. We have to accept that neither of us are perfect, because love is a two way thing. Effort needs to be put in from both sides.

I look for personality and appearance, but I’ve given up on it. I realized I’m aromantic.

^^ Tbh I always thought it would be nice to have a bf/someone to look out for me, but I'm pretty sure I'm also a romantic. That kinda stuff makes me really uncomfortable for some reason.

I usually go for personality/judgement, but I doubt anyone would want to deal with my personality on a daily basis lol

-sweet, kind, and thoughtful
-emotionally mature
-doesn't take themselves too seriously
-good sense of humor (similar to mine)
-good hair
-similar interests. Ie: likes to do the same things with me.
-shares my religion
-romantic and will shower me in love and cuddles

that's about it.

Back