• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Car Do You Drive?

What Type Of Car Do You Drive?

• Coupe

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Sedan

• SUV

• Minivan

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pickup (Truck)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

xlisapisa

ᰔᩚᝰ
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I currently alternate between a honda crv and a hyundai palisade

if you drive, what about you?

if not, what’s your dream car?

bonus for the polls sake, you can choose your vehicle type

I drive an old 2002 Kia Rio. It was my mom's car and before that it was our elderly neighbour's car. This thing is so covered in dents but it's kinda freeing cause I don't have to worry about anyone dinging my car in the parking lots now. I don't really have a dream car but if I could pick out a random car for free I'd probably pick some newer reliable Toyota. Fun I know. I drove a yaris before so maybe another one of those.

Currently learning how to drive, using my moms 2010 ford car.

She said that whenever she ends up moving onto a new car, I could have this one.

I drive a 2011 honda civic! I love it to pieces <3 I love how it drives. It has no muffler cause it rusted off lolol so she's a loud ol girl. I could get it fixed but I had just recently spent 2k on new brakes so I'm passing for now ahahah.

A Smart Fortwo lol I love it. I don’t like driving so I wanted the smallest vehicle possible to make it easier on myself. If I were to ever get another car it would be a Fiat 500!

I rarely drive, but when i do it's either the minivan or borrowing someone else's car. I'd like to get a different car, maybe a pickup would be fun.

I do not have a car. Nobody really needs a car in London, yet there are many. But a growing number are ditching them completely. If you live in a place where you can get around easier by public transport and aren't currently living in your car, then do yourself a favour and ditch the car and all the expense that comes with it and you're quids-in! By not owning a car I am doing my bit for the environment and my pocket. Though if protestors keep shutting down stations and entire tube lines, they're gonna push Londoners back into cars, after all the effort we made to improve it for everyone.

I don't plan on ever driving and I'm not familiar enough with the types of cars to have a "dream" one. Though, owning a car for myself sounds more like a nightmare to me.

I drive a 2006 Ford Freestyle! Some pieces of it are coming apart but before this I drove a Volvo from the 90s so in comparison it feels really big and new. My dream is to live in a place where I don't have to drive to get everywhere but for now I like the car I have.

Back