• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lj4702 Unfortunately, I won't be able to get your the clothes. Apparently the fueki set hasn't been released yet, so it's only available through hacking. I got a warning, so I stopped selling the set

Oh, that's okay! Thanks for your time.

Sorry for placing so many orders @.@ if anyone is available to sell me two celeste ribbons I would highly appreciate it!

Sorry for placing so many orders @.@ if anyone is available to sell me two celeste ribbons I would highly appreciate it!

accepted, it will be 20 TBT.

Last edited:

Fernwah's, Chatte_Dentata's orders are ready!

leiamaee's, PrincessAurora's, Spy's are still being work on!

Just accepted mayorhoneybun_'s order!

Last edited:
that's fine! I'll give the tbt and then you come to my town?

Pay after you receive please!

Once I have your order ready, I'll let you know. I should have it ready tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chatte-Dentata has canceled her order. Leiamee's order is ready! So is Fernweh's.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry..I already sent the payment! Well now I know for future orders...

I'll get you your 5 white azalea starts ASAP. Should be ready in an hour or two. :)

Last edited:
I'm giving someone their prize from a giveaway. Try to be there ASAP!

It errored.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back