Excited to see this place still thriving

Ac4life

Bells
Hey there, I’m not even entirely sure what my old user name was (I must’ve been 11 years old) but I recall around the time this site first got going back in the mid to late 2000s I’d say. I came over from a forum some of the hardcore members may remember called AC4Life, and I had started my own tiny forum you likely don’t remember called GotBells for a short period of time. 😂

Anyways, I’m glad to see this place still going all these years later as it seems like the only AC forum that made it long-term. Hopefully some veteran members will see this and feel some nostalgia.

Welcome! I believe your username used to be danmokun, but I've taken it now. Sorry! 😇 Also, here's a pacifier for the April Fool's stuff goin' on right now. Say "aaaahhh!" 😁

Welcome (back) to the forums!

ACNH was my first AC game, so I'm definitely not familiar with that AC forum era, but it's nice you have good memories! Hope you enjoy it here! 😊

Welcome back to the forums! I didn’t find and join TBT until 2015 myself, but I always love hearing memories of TBT’s first few years and all of the communities that came before it! ☺️

I would’ve loved to be here for TBT’s launch, but sadly I was only 2 LOL

Welcome back!! I’ve only been on this forum for a couple of years but I was on some other old forums and it’s great to see people from that era around :)

Welcome back! The fun events and shenanigans the staff get up to here is what keeps me around.

I’ve only actively been playing an Animal Crossing game for a fraction of the time I’ve been active on this site for. It’s just a fun place to be. :)

Welcome back! The fun events and shenanigans the staff get up to here is what keeps me around.

I’ve only actively been playing an Animal Crossing game for a fraction of the time I’ve been active on this site for. It’s just a fun place to be. :)
It certainly seems like they’ve done a good job maintaining a really good sense of community around here. Hats off to them and that stormtrooper @Jeremy for keeping the empire going 😂😂

Back