• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop Rari's Art Shop Thing!? (RLC [0/3])

Ek, how did I miss this thread. Lovely art~ *o*

I'll have a go at the freebie slot if you want to consider any of these guys.
vkWVRRc.png

Mjp9M9x.png

By kyukon
tumblr_inline_nnizx32Wbb1qezikq_250.png

By buuunii
tumblr_nkmfniAFoG1rl0c26o2_r1_1280.jpg

By Donacabana
YuChrpL.png

angel133.jpg

Angel Wings Ref

hyLGi+

By computertrash
fR33pSF.jpg

By ssvv227
f5_by_kyugami-d8kff75.png

By kyukon
tumblr_inline_nnkxzueNC51qezikq_250.png

By buuunii
yYeqzYp.png

Note, the shoes in the ref are actually the white leather shoes, not the white patent shoes!
white-leather-shoes.jpg

ChibiHoshi_zpsjng672v7.png

By Mturtle

gjlfK+

By computertrash
tumblr_inline_nnmpu8l41B1qezikq_250.png

By buuunii
tumblr_nkmfniAFoG1rl0c26o3_r1_1280.jpg

By Donacabana

would love to get the freebie slot from you please ^^ (or an art trade if you're still interested)

reference_zpsci2n5mvl.jpg~original

thank you for your consideration

if you haven't chosen yet, i'd love it if you could draw my OC ^^

[x] [URL="http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?291512-help-me-bring-my-OC-to-life!][x][/URL]

thanks for the opportunity, your art is incredible c:

Your art is amazing! I'd love it if you'd consider my mayor! ^-^

Reference Chart :

AOtjvbV.jpg

xypIsPR.jpg

Examples :

pHQ0fXK.jpg

f0EPN0q.jpg

6BTWPqK.jpg

CGuGFme.jpg

2WTawoc.jpg

pZnziuG.jpg

KBmfzil.jpg

For more references please click here!

Last edited:
Aww man~ I'd love it if you could consider one of my OCs:

Eliana: [x]
3 view w/markings: [x]
Personality: aloof, eloquent, sophisticated, ambitious, perfectionist

Madeleine: [x]
Personality: Energetic, adventurous, absentminded, sweet, logical

Adrianna: [x]
Personality: Charismatic, stubborn, mischievous, cunning, outspoken

Cameron: [x]
Personality: Loyal, charming, friendly, impulsive, strong-willed

Olive: [x]

Aurelia: [x]

Sapphira: [x]

Or these guys, which I haven't made refs yet, so that's why it's a lil different from the rest: [x]

- - - Post Merge - - -

On a random note... I hit 7000 posts! :D

I think I'll give it an hour or so left before I decide who the freebie will go to. Totally not just because I'm watching a video right now or anything!

He's sooo cute ahHH ty so much!
Really loving the details and your shading technique ;D
(:) Good luck in your rlc ! !!
I'm so glad you like it, and thank you!

On a random note... I hit 7000 posts! :D

Congrats on the 7000 posts, that's amazing!

Gonna throw in my refs for the freeb slot because why not :D

Nathan: [x]
Alex: [x]
Amber: [x]

Those three are my main so whichever one is fine!
Picked or not I can't wait to see the freeb c:

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me, especially coming from someone whose art is so beautiful!

Wahh I'm flattered you think so! No need to thank me, though, I was just speaking the truth! uvu
Ah what were/are you watching? Is it some series, or is it just a random video? Something fun? It sounds like you're pretty entertained haha.​

ooh! I absolutely love your art! I would like to go for the freebie slot please!~<3
She uses tomes and magic and stuff, she's pretty tough skinned and always has a serious look on her face, as you get to know her, you find out that she's a loving happy person
sorcerer oc.jpgsorcerer ocv2.jpg
Thank you in advance! feel free to draw either ver (w/ the book, or cane idc)

New drawing added to "Gallery" on page 1
It was a quick thing for /a/ that I did today.​

Wahh I'm flattered you think so! No need to thank me, though, I was just speaking the truth! uvu
Ah what were/are you watching? Is it some series, or is it just a random video? Something fun? It sounds like you're pretty entertained haha.​
Hehe! :blush: I was just watching some Achievement Hunter stuff. It used to be a regular part of my schedule but recently I've been spending almost every waking moment drawing so I haven't had the time to watch a lot of things outside of some livestreams on one screen while I draw on the other screen.

ooh! I absolutely love your art! I would like to go for the freebie slot please!~<3
She uses tomes and magic and stuff, she's pretty tough skinned and always has a serious look on her face, as you get to know her, you find out that she's a loving happy person
Thank you in advance! feel free to draw either ver (w/ the book, or cane idc)

I think I'll go with you for the freebie. PM me for more details!

Thanks, everybody, for your interest! I may do another freebie sometime soon!

Hello n..n would you mind taking a moment to give your opinion in this thread I just posted? its about real life commissions and any help would be greatly appreciated cx
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...RLC-ARTISTS-PLEASE-HELP&p=5042909#post5042909
thanks for your time
I checked out the thread and unfortunately I don't think I can help you. I've never had that trouble myself, I'm sorry!

that new pic. spot on.
MONEH MONEH MONEH. $$____$$

The person I drew it for wanted that character drawn like

tumblr_lh24yaosiI1qbbpaoo1_500.jpg

and I feel truly enlightened

Hehe! :blush: I was just watching some Achievement Hunter stuff. It used to be a regular part of my schedule but recently I've been spending almost every waking moment drawing so I haven't had the time to watch a lot of things outside of some livestreams on one screen while I draw on the other screen.
Ooh! I've heard about this from one of my friends, apparently it's super dorky and adorable? That really sucks about drawing, though- It can be so time-consuming sometimes and you don't even realise it's been hours until you check the hour or someone tells you it's actually really late. #artistproblems
Glad you got a bit of free time for yourself finally at least ♥​

The person I drew it for wanted that character drawn like
and I feel truly enlightened
True beauty right here, ladies and gentlemen.​

I've been feeling like crap and eating sorbet for the past couple of days. It gave me some much needed downtime, now back to work!

Back