Shop Rari's Art Shop Thing!? (RLC [0/3])

Oh my goodness :D I LOVE it thank you so so much!
^^ and you're very welcome haha Boomp bump x)
And take all the time you need on the freebie :)

Thank you again! x3

Thanks again for all the bumps; here, have a WIP! I used a bigger canvas than I usually do. The full size is 3000x3514

It's the second week of school and I'm getting sick. My throat is really sore and I hope I don't lose my voice like I did last year on the second week of school.
It was my mom's birthday today too! Even though I'm trying to save up my money I bought her some roses

Thanks again for all the bumps; here, have a WIP! I used a bigger canvas than I usually do. The full size is 3000x3514

It's the second week of school and I'm getting sick. My throat is really sore and I hope I don't lose my voice like I did last year on the second week of school.
It was my mom's birthday today too! Even though I'm trying to save up my money I bought her some roses

Looks great! :D don't worry, take your time doing the full body. thank you! And oh goodness, I hope you feel better soon

I'll bump with a WIP of a drawing I've been working on

snSXz7W.png

There'll be a new commission option soon!

Since Halloween just passed, have the drawing that I did for Halloween this year! It was pretty rushed because I didn't actually draw it until Halloween itself, and I finished right when I had to leave to go trick-or-treating!

also I edited the shop! Updated the gallery and such. And since the holidays are coming up I'm thinking of having a sale!

Last edited:
Back