• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question about new raffle

Kirbyz

Dragon Slayer
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Cocotryoshka
Goomba
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Pumpkin Cupcake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
So, I see there?s two raffles in the collectible shop, one for glow wands and the other for a party popper. They?re only 1 memento, so do we have to participate multiple times to get more raffles in the draw? Or do we only pay for it once so everyone gets an equal chance at it? I just wanna know to see if I should spend more mementos on raffles to have a better chance at winning, or if it?s just a game of chance where everyone has an equal shot of winning.

the more you enter (buy a raffle ticket), the more your name is in the drawing pool.
so nobody really has an equal shot of winning unless we all bought the same amount, although it is randomly picked.

The raffle tickets are not unique, so your chance of winning goes up for each ticket you buy. I personally wouldn't suggest sinking all your currency into the raffles, but you're more than welcome to if you're feeling lucky!

:)

Not an equal chance. 1 winner for glow wands 5 winners for popper. But depends how many enter each raffle and how many times ect

the more you enter (buy a raffle ticket), the more your name is in the drawing pool.
so nobody really has an equal shot of winning unless we all bought the same amount, although it is randomly picked.

The raffle tickets are not unique, so your chance of winning goes up for each ticket you buy. I personally wouldn't suggest sinking all your currency into the raffles, but you're more than welcome to if you're feeling lucky!

Not an equal chance. 1 winner for glow wands 5 winners for popper. But depends how many enter each raffle and how many times ect

Thanks everyone! :)

Oh no I really want all the glow wands one of my favorit items. I am tempted to spend all the mementos on raffle tickets ;o;

Oh no I really want all the glow wands one of my favorit items. I am tempted to spend all the mementos on raffle tickets ;o;

Haha same, at the same time I’m leaning towards dreamy egg or dreamy party popper, I’m thinking of a cute new lineup with them :)

I personally wouldn't suggest sinking all your currency into the raffles, but you're more than welcome to if you're feeling lucky!

Sounds like that Toad we all know and love :p

Back