• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Question about custom designs and additional characters.

eeveelovee

🔮 Pokémon Master 🔮
Bells
Island
Ashlar
Yellow Balloon
Pink Balloon
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Crystal Tree
So, I have been wanting a secondary human character for a while. I created one. I wanted her to wear certain custom designs that my other character is able to wear, however it seems I need a DIFFERENT Nintendo Account,.... to use the kiosk.

How dumb is that? A secondary character is not allowed to WEAR custom designs? I have to make an entire whole other Nintendo Account in order to do so? What? Is there another way my secondary character can use the kiosk? This is ridiculous that only the main character can do so. Sure, it's supposed to be as if it's another person playing it, so then that person would have their own Nintendo Account but like.... ever since New Leaf I have filled my towns with additional residents. No qr code problems at all.

I don't get it. ?

You don’t have to use the kiosk to wear custom designs, you just have to download them from your main account first. Custom designs are shared across all profiles on the island

You don’t have to use the kiosk to wear custom designs, you just have to download them from your main account first. Custom designs are shared across all profiles on the island
I noticed that, but only the path designs were transferred over, not the clothes ones? Is there a way I can transfer those as well? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

From what I remember my other player characters had to unlock the other custom design pages with nook miles before I could see them.

From what I remember my other player characters had to unlock the other custom design pages with nook miles before I could see them.
yea I tried that, for 300 nook miles I could get the custom designs portal but it says I still need a separate nintendo account :(

yea I tried that, for 300 nook miles I could get the custom designs portal but it says I still need a separate nintendo account :(
No, not the design portal. The Custom Design Pro Editor and Custom Design Pro Editor+.

No, not the design portal. The Custom Design Pro Editor and Custom Design Pro Editor+.
yup, got it all. it won't let me use my original nintendo account to use them. I have the apps in my nook phone, but when I go to the app, it asks to sign in. oh well. I appreciate your response!

Back