• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OarFish CopyCats 🐍

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
At one time, I remember someone wishing we had a collectible that was made of multiple sections and you could make it as long or as short as you wanted and it still looks right. We have the oar fish now and it is always interesting seeing how people display it.

1693913282268.png
1693913294781.png
1693913306031.png

🦑 My question is, we have had the oarfish for a while now. Would you like to see more collectibles like it in the future? What would you like to see with this feature?

A centipede could be really cool (especially with the dark green background from the last TBT fair) and would make sense but I imagine it would freak some people out 😅 I think I saw someone else suggest train cars?

Ooh, a really long plush collectible would be awesome!! maybe a Long Cat plush.. or a snake plush

A centipede could be really cool (especially with the dark green background from the last TBT fair) and would make sense but I imagine it would freak some people out 😅
This thread would haunt me. Lol ☠️

I would like to see a giant squid that operated like the oarfish. I would like to see a two piece coelacanth (that's my fav ac fish). But I'd want some of them to face the opposite direction of oarfish.

ooh, lots of cool ideas in here! i think i saw someone say during camp that they’d like to see a whale shark version, and honestly i think that’d be pretty cool as well! or a great white shark (my fave kind of shark), or even any kind of shark would be neat!

i’d love any kind of shark collectible tbh 👀

This is a pretty vanilla suggestion but how about the sturgeon or an eel? My favorite idea so far is definitely train cars, I think there was also a tram or bus item ingame that could work for this. I mean the CF bus is right there lol, tho it’d probably be better as a single collectable (admittedly, a two-piece collectable to slot others into could be funny, but it’d be too niche imo)

Back