White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
StDA3zv.png

vCjty8o.png

Gg5fa36.png

cF6X3PD.png

Please make sure to read all of my terms of service. These are subject to change at any time with notice. With that taken into account please read below and I hope to hear from you soon!

General Rules
- I withhold the right to refuse or cancel any commission if I?m uncomfortable with the idea, details, commissioners behavior, or for personal reasons.
- Payment is due immediately upon acceptance of the commission. I do not accept payment plans and will only work on your commission once payment is sent.
- I only accept payment through PayPal.

- You will receive W.I.P?s of your piece in the process of: Sketch, line-art, flat-color, shading, and background. If you?d like an update every time I work on your commission just ask!
- If I feel you are being rude/aggressive/pesty I have the right to deny/cancel your commission.
Payment and Refunds
- I only accept PayPal
- Payment is due immediately upon acceptance of the commission. I do not accept payment plans and will only work on your commission once payment is sent.
- Do not send payment until I have given the ok to your commission
- All payments must be made under ?Goods/Service? and marked with ?No shipping necessary?.
- Do not include details about the commission or your username in the notes section of the payment. E-mail me the name you use on PayPal so that I know the payment is for you.
Refunds
- You will receive a full refund if you haven?t had any communication with me in the past 4 months with nothing to show.
- You will receive a full refund if I choose to personally cancel the commission.
- You may not ask for a full refund if the commission has been started.
- You may not ask for a refund if the commission has been completed.
- If your artwork is not completed within 12 months of commissioning me you will receive a full refund.
Commissioners Rights
- Once the commission is completed you may re-post but you must link back to the original submission.
- You must give credit to me, and link back to the original submission.
- You can edit the image as long as you specify that it is you that has edited the image.
- You may not use the image for profit. Whether online or not.
- You may not use the image for profit on tangible items.
- You may not take images that don?t belong to you and upload them without the commissioners and my explicit permission.
Artists Rights
- I may post artwork to all galleries, if you don?t want me to post the commission publically an additional fee will be charged.
- I may use the artwork to advertise my services
- I may update my terms of service at any time, and expect you to follow the updates or your commission will be cancelled

Please make sure to read all of my terms of service. If you have any questions / concerns please feel free to send me a message!

4NTBCo5.png

Please either submit this form through E-mail or the comments! Not PM's
E-mail: Rick.Craig031@gmail.com
PayPal E-mail:
Amount Paying: (Quality depends on payment, min $0.50)
Style: (Don't fill this out, only doing traditional sketches atm)
How many characters:
Reference(s):
Posing information:
Expression:
Extra info:
Comments:

Attachments

• nates art shop.jpg
    nates art shop.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 79
  • disc.jpg
    disc.jpg