• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shawna's PWYW Art Shop | Accepting: Art Trades, TBT | Open Slots: 5/5

Shawna

AroAce, ASD, and Proud ^^
Bells
Switch
4449-2922-3110
Toy Duck Plush
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (64) +
Hey guys! I am looking for art of my OCs and ships, and am looking to earn TBT, so I decided to try opening an art shop. I am only accepting five orders at a time, so I don't get too loaded with orders. :ppp

And this will be a PWYW, because I am horrible with prices. :ppp ^^;;

Slots:

Pinglist:

Finished Orders:

. . .
Examples of My Work:
(I do not have many examples I was able to upload. I may add some more after I have completed some orders)
Example 1
Example 2

Can Draw:
✅ OCs
✅ Couples (gay, les, and hetero)
✅ Villagers
✅ Certain Characters (as long as they are not too complicated)

Will NOT Draw:
❌ Realism
❌ Mecha
❌ Complex Drawings
❌ NSFW
❌ Gore
❌ Muscular Characters

Rules and Info:
  • If buying with TBT, I will require the payment before getting started
  • Please do not rush me
  • If you are looking to commission something that is not on here, please let me know, and I can see if I can draw it or not
  • If you want a complicated character drawn by me, I may/will have to simplify their design
  • If you are looking for a profile pic or signature, please let me know, so I can get the right dimensions
  • PLEASE credit me if using my work for you. A link to my art shop would be very much appreciated. <3
  • If you want to buy/trade art while all five slots are taken, I shall add you to my ping list if you want. If you already filled out a form while my slots are full, I may ask you to repost the form.
  • I am still improving as an artist, so bear with me ^;^
  • Please like this post, ping me, or do something of the sort, that way I can get notified of orders coming in. ^^

Form:
Head, Bust, or Full-body: [tell me which]

Character(s): [send references]

Pose(s): [the action you want your character(s) to do]

Expression(s): [the emotions of your character(s)]

Background: [let me know if you want me to keep it transparent, or if you want a specific background, or if you want me to decide on a background]

Height and Width: [Put the amount of pixels of the height and width you want. If it doesn't matter to you, you may leave this field blank]

Offer: [If you want to pay with TBT, state the specific amount you are willing to part with. If you want to do an Art Trade with me instead, simply just put "Art Trade" and we shall discussion it further on here or in DMs]

Back